Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobabz83

Yep, it’s shattered her table! Some strong wind there in Essex. Funnily enough, we had some super strong wind too, whistling through the house and down the fireplace - didn’t even blow a single seedling pot over... strange that.
Maybe if she actually used wood oil it wouldn't have collapsed with dehydration in the slightest breeze 🤔 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

saweetandsour

Sorry I can’t keep up with this thread 🙈 is ronnie meant to talk now?? My cousins baby same age says some words

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Looking at the bare nails a few weeks ago I think she had CC2 and announced Tesco first as she wanted to get Tesco and those obligations out the way and then she felt that announcing CC2s arrival while Azaylia was terminally ill was inappropriate (and I agree with that to an extent I mustardmitt). I can’t and don’t believe she would have a full set of gels done when she must know that they’ll make her remove them if she has an induction or a C-section.

I didn’t fully buy into the baby conspiracy before but I’m defo on the she’s had the baby train now. Choo choo Soph 🚂
No way... they will earn a lot of money from this baby. If she had it The Daily mail and OK mag wud know. Plus wud be all over her IG as wud need 2 wks to bond. Reckon in next week she will give birth.

GinMoon30!

I was raging, I bought the full kit, never used any of it but was reading the ingredients of spritz for bitz and thought they sounded healing so googled it and it does say on their website you can. Don't think it made a difference really. Also sprayed it on my face when I had really bad hormonal spots and it helped with that(clearly wanted my money's worth😂😂)
I bought the whole kit too. Myself and my husband had a very romantic date night with the ‘Peri Prep Your Bits’ (I was desperate for no more stitches second time around 😬 in case anyone was wondering… it worked! No stitches with my second!)

Nmml

My understanding is that if you have a scheduled date for an induction or C section you’re asked to isolate for 10 days before that. The general advice for pregnant women anyway is to be more cautious about social distancing
I was induced last year and I wasn’t asked to self isolate.

SandyB

Can someone explain CC2 to me ... I don’t really speak on these threads much as they go way too fast but when she does something ridiculous, I always come here.
I actually liked her before I read this thread; always thought she was really humble as I never really saw her posting designer brands or the fact she has a range rover wasn’t being plastered over the gram until I came here and realised I was being naive 😭
Lol me too