Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What the fuck was with the writing 😂 it needs updating a bit to put the emphasis on the end of all her words

Reactions: 3

allforthegram

VIP Member
She is not naturally very slim though, that a gastric band for you 😂
I thought she had it removed? 🤔
I’ll change it to someone who restricts their calories 🙈
But even the photos before she was never massive! Cannot even go down that rabbit hole again 🙈🙈🙈

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
And when she says how excited she is about them, why is she trying to sound like SS...alot of how she says things reminds me of Stacey

YorkshireTeaTime

Sure she did the same with her patio set last time there was a bit of wind 🤣
Yep, it’s shattered her table! Some strong wind there in Essex. Funnily enough, we had some super strong wind too, whistling through the house and down the fireplace - didn’t even blow a single seedling pot over... strange that.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
Exactly, my social media is full of people having house parties and no masks.

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Just catching up on last thread and that video omg ! Never cringed so hard in my life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ what the actual fuck! Shes acting proper demented 😳🤣. Did anyone figure out what she’s actually saying??

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
If you go and look at the reveal photo on her grid the photographer is tagged. I've gone for a snoop for clues. The photographer has done pieces for both New and OK magazine recently-ish. Could be on retainer for OK given the frequency of work for them.

Cash Cow 2 has lived up to his/her name already. An OK Magazine deal is real and I'll eat my hat if it's not true.

ETA: Spied Ron's newborn shoot is on display in her studio. So 100% the photographer Hinch will use. You wouldn't find someone new if your first child and maternity shots were done by the same person.
And the latest picture they have on their page is a baby girl....sneak peek at soph's photoshoot?

• Heart

BabyOctopus

I swear her scan date says 29.11.2020. This photo is when she revealed she was pregnant in the new year. Does anyone know if this looks like a 12 week or 20 week scan?

View attachment 565066
It also looks like St Peter's hospital in Maldon, which does have a maternity dept. I would have thought she would be seen at Broomfield as its bigger and probably has consultant led clinics.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
The bump photo she took today what room is she in ? As there is no crib next to the bed

Reactions: 2