Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P
was gonna say, should expect a announcement in the next couple of days

Reactions: 4

LT2201

VIP Member
I’m sure this is true. I remember when she was pregnant with Ron she was always feeling faint etc, and I swear she mentioned it had to be a section? But then she’s flaunting the spritz for bitz, which she wouldn’t need for a section. So unless she’s bullshitting?!
I hate to defend her but spritz for bitz is great for healing section scars too

Workingmumlife

I swear her scan date says 29.11.2020. This photo is when she revealed she was pregnant in the new year. Does anyone know if this looks like a 12 week or 20 week scan?

View attachment 565066
I think it’s 29/10, 29/11 was a Sunday so would be odd.
29/10 would put her bang on 20 weeks Christmas so she did have less time to go and then due this week.
Assuming it’s 12 weeks not 13 as they can scan in a 2 week window at most hospitals

SandyB

I’m not working at mo ( pondering lady of leisure status) not joking, I often have 10min nap in afternoon. We do have a puppy though, bloody exhausting work. Just saying. Years of getting up at 4.30 am & running to work have maybe taken toll mind you. 😂🐶 ps not a hinch raver.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
The bump photo she took today what room is she in ? As there is no crib next to the bed
I think the photo is taken at opposite side of the bedroom. The crib thing had people mention it shouldn't be near window/radiator (as that was where it appeared to be), but today she doesn't have curtains behind her, it looks like the wardrobes with the line above her head likely being the top of the mirrored doors.

IamIncog

She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times
How dare she comment on that film and even so much utter Bowie’s words🤢

• Sick

IamIncog

But labyrinth is her favourite movie. Don’t you remember when she went to Disneyland and saw Alice's Curious Labyrinth and said sometime along the lines of she can’t wait to go on there coz Labyrinth was her favourite movie 😂😂😂
I haven’t followed that long, I only follow because of the bantz and seeing what you’re all on about as well 😂 never been a fan though. Always wondered how the hell somebody can “clean” and become famous. Unless you’re Kim Woodburn because we all know she’s a legend.

I’m genuinely devastated that labyrinth is one of my favourite films now. Bowie is probably turning bless him 💔

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She isn't photobombing, that's her fav pose, be behind someone, (and it was social distancing I think) along with her knee bent one

She was in a local caff on holiday and the owners got a piccy with her.

They put it on their IG page and she made them remove it because she hadn't told her fans where she was until she'd returned

All cloak and daggers stuff and NDA's I bet.
Oh wow 🤣 that's ace. Who does she think she is! One of her many weird poses. I've seen a few photos of her bending or behind people but haven't seen this one before. Any more pics knocking around?