Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brought extra pillows that just happened to be identical to the ones SS had already put out? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stacey has stitched Hinch right up there 🤣 I hope on purpose, payback for all the times Hinch tries to one up her & not promoting her 🤪

Reactions: 21
I’m not pregnant but I’d deffo fall off a swing clutching hold of two cushions and swinging one handed 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t feel like she’s had baby tbh but think she likes to make a ‘joke’ out of tattle and wind us up, doesn’t like to be ‘trolled’ but constantly does things to get them noticed here. deep down she reads and it truly bothers her but she will have probably got on the swing “oo haha wouldn’t it wind them up if...” the same way Stacey just makes a joke and calls it ‘Susan’s’ just always deflecting as if they are the innocents 😂

Reactions: 26
I’ve just told my hubby about tattle and the speculation regarding baby and he’s just said ‘go on hinchy she’s playing you all’ I’ll file for divorce tomorrow morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The hiding of the stomach is actually so embarrassing now. You’re not royalty Soph.

Reactions: 24
If she is genuinely still pregnant why would you hide the bump? I think she has real body image issues. I loved not having to suck my stomach in all the time when I was pregnant. It was bliss!!!
The only thing about pregnancy I miss!!

Reactions: 8
If you look at her photo on the bed of all her hi ch Tesco stuff she is hiding her bump there too so I thought she had had the baby back then too

Reactions: 5
I’m unfollowing SS now. I thought she was better than this. ‘She brought pillows and didn’t even put them down on the bench before getting on the swing’... WHY LIE?
Tell me how ‘heavily pregnant’ zophlora hauled herself up onto that swing with 2 cushions and a phone in her hand? Bare in mind this swings quite high off the ground. It’s all lies and deception I can’t stand it. I really cannot.
Me too just unfollowed just proved she’s fake and a 🤥

Reactions: 10
I think she is trolling you guys!! I don't think she has had the baby but she knows it'll piss everyone off trying to guess! She is kinda twisted.
Hope that helps 🤭
She's just taking the pee, she's loving all this has she? hasn't she? had the baby, any attention is good too her.

Reactions: 12
I definitely think she's had the baby! I thought this a few days ago. Now I'm convinced after seeing SS story, nobody holds pillows on their tummy on a swing there's just no need, if it's a safety concern you wouldn't get on it in the first place.

Reactions: 9
All I keep thinking is if I was heavily pregnant the LAST thing I’d want to do it sit on a bench like that all night! I can’t for a second SS would expect her too either... something suss but who am I to question!

Reactions: 17
She’s blato trolling tattle. Sad ass. She always gets cocky when she sees SS. Best thing to do is just ignore the divvy and stop speculating about the baby. They’ll be loving it.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.