Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely surely she hasn’t already had it...she’d need Stacey, Joe, their boys, everyone to play along?!
Id love if they were there and dropped her in it 😂 like they did to Stacey on the live about having a dog.

Stacey was my guilty pleasure but she’s lying for her to carry all this on. Just as bad

Reactions: 22
Okay! I wasnt buying into the whole shes already had the baby and not posting it thing until now! Those cusions arent resting against an about to drop baby bump no way and she didnt bring them theyre literally in stacys previous story! 😂 oh she just happened to bring pillows to match stacys 'theme' come on 🤦‍♀️
Agree, no way could she get on that swing clutching 2 cushions🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I am 99.9% sure she has no bump at all in that video on the swing. If you look at where the yellow cushion ends, if it was resting against a large bump, it would be closer to her knees... more or less where the white pillow comes to. Surely?! It’s so close to her stomach?! X

Reactions: 18
Hey remember that grid post she put up saying she regretted not taking enough bump pics with ron and that she's made a promise to take more bump pics of cc2?

LOL.

Practically hidden her bump the whole way through

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh SS, don't stoop to her level, I kinda liked you 😏
She "brought" cushions with her? What an absolute coincidence they are exactly the same as yours 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If i put two stone on you would see it!!! More lies Sofa. I am convinced that @HinchesSousChef is right, but i also think she's is masking ED speculation after what transpired with cc1.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm genuinely not a pregnancy conspiracy theorist but why the flying duck would you be cuddling giant cushions on an outdoor swing unless it was a) to hide something or b) to drum up attention what a bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 32
Way behind but had to come on to 😂😂at Hinch on the swing using a cushion to cover her bump/not bump. Sad way to love your life hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hinch we know they ain’t your pillows because they ain’t grey 🙄 and shockingly are the exact same as the ones SS just laid out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If this is a pre record they’re going to have a hard job convincing us it’s today! It’s grey and cold now whereas the other day when people thought they heard Hinch I’m sure it was lovely weather.
If it’s hinch SS is as big a liar as her
Come on it’s girls night janine has to be involved
sweetie wife, gives me the boak 🤢
You’re telling me that they are going to sit 2m apart, outside, for an entire evening?!
Okayyyyyy 🙄🤥
I smell BS
1619717202327.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she had the baby? I feel like when she said she was pregnant at Christmas she said she’s not got that long left 😂

Reactions: 11
Her mental health seems pretty unstable to be honest, if it’s not that then she’s lying to her sheep aswell who are all so faithful to her, SS just as bad, what a pair of witches they truly are

Reactions: 20
🤣 oh soph, this ones going on your duck up list for sure👌🏼 You’ve had the babe, come on.. just tell us! Although I’m still holding out for my baby girl bingo too 🤣

Reactions: 17
No she didn't bring extra cushions Stacey, they're your cushions that you put out earlier. It's all for the has she/hasn't she game that she thinks people are interested in. Why SS is playing along with her nonsense is beyond me.
This!!
its ridiculous… she thinks she’s clever. Don’t rise to it everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can safely say Make up by Mikey hasn't sorted her face out for the occasion, looks rough as 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.