Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her at all.. They are defo SS cushions because for one.. Hinch would never own a yellow cushion and two.. We already saw you put them out Stace šŸ™„ you can see her arm shaking like a sh*tting dog holding on for dear life.. There's no way you would do that at nearly full term.. What a pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also if you have a big bump and held cushions up to your tummy your arm would be way out holding them!!!!

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Hinch. Those cushions on that swing. What an absolute bleeping melt. No wonder her ā€œfansā€ are getting bored of her now. You truly are one of two things. Seriously pathetic or in serious need of help with your mental health. I hope your ā€œbeautiful familyā€ stop using you as a cash cow and get you the help you clearly need!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I think she is trolling you guys!! I don't think she has had the baby but she knows it'll piss everyone off trying to guess! She is kinda twisted.
Hope that helps šŸ¤­

Reactions: 39
Shes honestly on a tattle wind up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Which is hilarious for us. But her poor sheep.... Im Sure they are seriously wondering why she is behaving so weirdly. She spends her time poking at tattle and duck everyone who actually likes her. It's so funny what her life has become really.

Reactions: 22
If she genuinely hasnā€™t had the baby, isnā€™t it sad that she feels the need to hide her bump? She should be happy to show herself with bump, oh I forgot silly me sheā€™s trolling us all šŸ˜‚
But her trolling us is even sadder!
About to bring a new life into the world & more focussed on tattle! I feel sorry for them two kids.
They might grow up to have all they could ever want, but will they be emotionally fulfilled? Doubt it! Mummas mind is always elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a weird thing to do šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If she is genuinely still pregnant why would you hide the bump? I think she has real body image issues. I loved not having to suck my stomach in all the time when I was pregnant. It was bliss!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Iā€™ll be glad if this makes everyone realise that SS is just as bad as Hinch in her own way! Pair of liars the both of them.
Even if she hasnā€™t had the baby yet SS is colluding in this madness of hiding the bump like sheā€™s in a bad soap opera.

Reactions: 29
1000% she has had that baby. Also considering she was meant to be at her bezzies last week and instead its today. She looks way too tiny to be 9 months pregnant and she is clearly hiding her 'bump'

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m unfollowing SS now. I thought she was better than this. ā€˜She brought pillows and didnā€™t even put them down on the bench before getting on the swingā€™... WHY LIE?
Tell me how ā€˜heavily pregnantā€™ zophlora hauled herself up onto that swing with 2 cushions and a phone in her hand? Bare in mind this swings quite high off the ground. Itā€™s all lies and deception I canā€™t stand it. I really cannot.
Same here, duck the renovation. Bollocks to the pair of them.

Reactions: 27
She really is such an oddball! She makes my ankles cold just looking at her. She just loves the attention and then moans when we speculate about her. Grow up you absolute child

Sheā€™s defo had the baby. What heavily pregnant woman goes on a rope swing, holding on by one arm and clutching a pillow with the other. If she is still pregnant then sheā€™s a bleeping idiot.
This. This is not normal behaviour of a pregnant woman. Heavily pregnant sitting on a swing would be the last place you want to sit your arse.

Sheā€™s so boring šŸ„±

If she is still pregnant but hiding her bump to wind people up then thatā€™s just strange, attention seeking behaviour and a really sad way to act during pregnancy. If she isnā€™t pregnant then I really donā€™t know. Bunch of weirdos the lot of them. Hinch and the rest of her clan have far too much time on their hands to conduct such a strange, fabricated life. I certainly donā€™t envy her thatā€™s for sure.

Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is the funniest thing Iā€™ve ever seen surely she has given the game away now never in a million years has she got on a swing with two pillows to hide her non-existent bump I canā€™t believe her barmy army are falling for this trash! She is gutted rotted scum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.