Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJugOfPasta

Hi guyzzz.

First time posting, long time lurker. I followed Hinch for a few months before i cottoned on to her shit. I found her randomly on Instagram when I was in recovery from having both of my legs broken. I didn't have much else to do with my days other than scrolling through social media. I soon spiraled into her cleaning frenzy shit and started spending money unnecessarily on product she recommended. She'd use them for a week and then they'd never be seen or recommended again so I was literally pouring money down the drain and obsessing over cleaning when i was meant to be resting.

As soon a Ronling was born I lost interest and starting waking up and realising what kind of person she was. I started seeing through her lies and 'I'm such a victim' mentality.
I'm kicking myself now for being so silly, but I was very lost and alone and she totally sold the feel good factor and 'we're all in this together guyz' crap. Obviously i then realised me and her were nothing alike because she lives in a grey castle and gets money for promoting unsafe products and allowing people to ruin their homes by recommending stupid unsafe 'tips' and not apologising for it...but we can't hold her accountable for that because SHE'S STILL LEARNING GUYZZZ.

Anyway, rant over. Thanks for having me. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 123

Lreb88

VIP Member
Why would you build the crib downstairs when you then have to carry it upstairs? Not overburdened with common sense in the Hinch household are they! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 122

Curlysue101

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me trolls me me me me me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 104

Moneybags

SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!

Just an FYI, Joe Swash gave away the date of his and SS wedding on LW today.
It's the 25th July

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I’m calling it....
The SS visit happened weeks ago (as we heard on SS stories) They’ve saved the footage for after the ITS drop when SS engagement would be at it’s highest. This, in turn, would reignite interest in Hinch and reignite engagement for her (SS army would go to Hinch stories to see more of SS and Rex)

The big reveal will be this Bank Holiday weekend on the back of the fresh interest and due to it being a Bank Holiday and everyone being on their phones.

🎤 ⬇

Reactions: 96

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
This is the weirdest behaviour with the pillows. And do you know what the sad thing is... if she actually hasn't had the baby and is just playing a game with Tattle "trolls" she's missing out on showing off her bump, taking lovely photos and enjoying the last days of pregnancy. What a sad way to carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Quiet Observer

At the chance of facing firing squad for saying this....Is anyone else really fucking bored now? Not just of MH but also at all the speculation in here? I don’t give a shit about her baby’s due date 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I feel better now.
I’m thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Vicsta231

New thread suggestion... “Mrs Hinch is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

grinchhauls

I’m unfollowing SS now. I thought she was better than this. ‘She brought pillows and didn’t even put them down on the bench before getting on the swing’... WHY LIE?
Tell me how ‘heavily pregnant’ zophlora hauled herself up onto that swing with 2 cushions and a phone in her hand? Bare in mind this swings quite high off the ground. It’s all lies and deception I can’t stand it. I really cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her heart won't let her be so rude!! Erm, Tulisa??
I felt she was pretty rude to me when she blocked me for politely informing her of the dangers of having her young child feed the dog ham (the dog was jumping up and snatching it from his hand). I think her heart was pretty rude when she called me “clueless” with several laughing emojis.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76