Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyysshhhhh I need this house! I need this life!

duck off you prick
This really angered me.

People have lost jobs, friends and family during the pandemic and she NEEDS a bigger home an even more so privileged life?! Sorry but what an absolute c*nt.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
She needs the house, she needs the life. She’ll be moving this year. She’s crammed enough Ads in today for a deposit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Unless I see evidence or it’s proven I’m not believing anything 🤣 trust no one that’s my new motto
Aye I’ll go back in time and record our conversation. I’m not here to be believed just saying I wasn’t convinced she’d had it as I knew when she was due but could have been early.

Reactions: 5
If she did bring the cushions (and we know she didn’t) surely SS would take them off her for the photo and hold them so she doesn’t fall, her being heavy ‘pregnant’ and all 🙄

Reactions: 21
Nah I don’t like SS anyway but she needs someone to have a serious word with her for enabling a prick like Hinch and lying for her and lying along with her. What a dodgy pair of bastards. It’s embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 29
All along I thought the ‘she’s had it’ guys were wrong. But that swing video, I’m fuming with her. She’s sat there, laughing, knowing she’s fooling people & loving it. Vile, evil, narcissistic 🤬

Reactions: 32
If she has already had this baby.. why the duck lie about it? No one gives a flying duck. Unless she has had an alien, why hide it?

Reactions: 26
What I don’t get is these cunts literally have all day every day to meet up, but they supposedly choose a cold evening

We know Stacey’s Rex has no routine whatsoever, but doesn’t Ronnieblessim like a shot of calpol and bed by 7pm?

Reactions: 40
On another note,

I think both of them are playing us all it’s clearly one big game for them. They are probably sat laughing at the comments now. she’s playing us all at a very ridiculous game. Sad really.
Read this sad chavs, right of SS now she can duck of with her fake stupid grin Joe get out while u can

Reactions: 7
I thought it was girls night? Whys Ron there? And we all know if Ron is there, Jamie is hiding behind the tree 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread suggestion... “Mrs Hinch is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
There is no way she is still pregnant... She is just trolling us now and her sheep can't see it! Stupid bint

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is these cunts literally have all day every day to meet up, but they supposedly choose a cold evening

We know Stacey’s Rex has no routine whatsoever, but doesn’t Ronnieblessim like a shot of calpol and bed by 7pm?
Yeah and a swig of Piriton x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.