Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note,

I think both of them are playing us all it’s clearly one big game for them. They are probably sat laughing at the comments now. she’s playing us all at a very ridiculous game. Sad really.

Reactions: 26
What you want to be asking yourselves is why oh why had SS shoved what looks like eucalyptus twigs & leaves on the seat bit of the bench......so when zopha sits on that side you can’t see her bump in pictures 🤔
God sake get a life.

Reactions: 17
Those cushions on staceys swing are blatantly to cover her bump / non existent bump?!

Reactions: 11
Hinch’s story. “I need this house, I need this life” 😴.

This is 100% per-recorded. She’s put the biggest filter going over the video to show it’s a pre record. I know the evenings are lighter but the video of Ronbot and Rex, there is no way that has been taken at 6:30pm. This is from when we heard Hinch talking in the background of SS story a few weeks ago. I’m sure of it! X

Reactions: 29
Forget the cushions, what sort of moron would jump onto a garden swing at 9 months pregnant 🤯
Fully believe that she has already birthed CC2 now because no one would be so idiotic, surely

Reactions: 15
in the future:
CC2: hey mum why aren’t there any pics of you pregnant with me?
Zoph: oh because I was constantly hiding it from the nusty trollzzzz over on tattle. that’s more important than you darlin! gotta get that engagement!

Hopefully she doesn’t regret her sad behaviour in the future.

Reactions: 24
It would make such a lovely photo on the swing showing her bump. Why soph why?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.