Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s broken my heart seeing those pictures of Ronnie and Rex. Rex is so happy and smiley and carefree and Ronnie looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Hahahah they are both literally sat there creating montages about a visit they clearly had months ago 😂😂

pair of TWATS.
This! I do some video editing myself and the fact that the background music is not from Instagram means they are using another editing app, clipping, trimming, adding music, reducing the volume, adding filters. All of this would not happen while you were having an evening with a friend. That’d be insane. But equally insane if they are sat home releasing their carefully edited clips at the same time! I can’t decide which is worse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh to be so in sink with your friend that you bring along with you the ‘exact’ cushions on display....... so in tune already after just 3 years of friendship. Amazing!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱yawnnnnn
Another way Sophie makes their friendship questioninable, no one feels the need to aster it all over the internet for content a long with emphasis on 'true friends and no negativity' true friends with no negativity' would be hanging out enjoying eachothers company not using it for likes and content. Their friendship is all based on their content 'sand floors and shine sinks' 😴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.