Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. I can taste that Microban chemical cloud up here in North Yorks šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey Mrs Hinch I hope you are listening to Radio 2 Jeremy vine - they are discussing how bad plastic gardens are for the environment and wildlife, and how we need to think differently to help the planet. Fake grass, fake hanging baskets are not great for global warming. Help the insects and the environment and go back to natural. Itā€™s ironic that hinch had plants planted and a veg patch, yet chooses plastic for the rest. Go watch Attenborough and listen to him. You are being so irresponsible with all your plastic buying, encouraging unnecessary consumerism and use of chemicals. Oh but I forgot you sold your soul to the gram and gleam team and you donā€™t give a stuff about the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ron had his piriton? Get yourself a nap babe. Youā€™ve worked hard today šŸ™„
He does seem to sleep a lot. I mean I have two boys who donā€™t sleep well so maybe Iā€™m basing this on my experience but once my eldest was 18months thereā€™s no way heā€™d have had two naps a day because heā€™d never sleep at night. Also he was at nursery three days a week, so was having too much fun to nap!

Reactions: 9
Is there any need for a full tin of that microban shite plastered round your garden? The air over Maldon must be toxic... poor planet šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
Anyone else see the Alert notice on the Microban AD, do we think they or ASA have told her to do that, what with the multiple stuff ups with toxic substances šŸ¤”šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Hey Mrs Hinch I hope you are listening to Radio 2 Jeremy vine - they are discussing how bad plastic gardens are for the environment and wildlife, and how we need to think differently to help the planet. Fake grass, fake hanging baskets are not great for global warming. Help the insects and the environment and go back to natural. Itā€™s ironic that hinch had plants planted and a veg patch, yet chooses plastic for the rest. Go watch Attenborough and listen to him. You are being so irresponsible with all your plastic buying, encouraging unnecessary consumerism and use of chemicals. Oh but I forgot you sold your soul to the gram and gleam team and you donā€™t give a stuff about the planet.
Now now that's not entirely fair. Sopha did wash her biodegradable packing peanuts down the sink yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I didnā€™t realise thatā€™s how life worked. Clearly the likes of Hitler/osama bin laden were also ā€œdoing it rightā€ given all the negativity surrounding their regimes. Do people really not have a brain cell. These people cannot deal with the fact that someone doesnā€™t like them. The old, if you donā€™t have anything nice to say, donā€™t say anything at all. Can you imagine the state the world would be in if no one ever spoke up when they thought something was wrong. These huns certainly wouldnā€™t be free to use the internet, never mind stockpiling tat from B&M. All a bit far fetched, but hopefully people see my point. Morons the lot of them
Iā€™d be very surprised if Hinch could even tell you why Hitler etc were disliked (if she even knows who they are in the first place)
Didnā€™t she say in her podcast that she wasnā€™t interested in things like that in school and still isnā€™t. Hence the reason you never see a single book or magazine in their house.

Reactions: 10
So irresponsible, only bothered about herself as per. She will be full of regret! Not because of the negative impact on wildlife but because she clearly copied SS and now SS has acres of real grass šŸ¤£ bet Grinch is absolutely seething šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooo what have I missed??
02FC35A8-6954-4722-95A5-66E1E5A82E90.jpeg
BA825C4A-421A-4AF4-BEEF-E830E8AAF6F6.jpeg

In The Style made an Instagram post about being proud of your best friends or something and captioned it tag who youā€™re proud of, Stacey tagged a few people but not Grinch and some of her cult came after her a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So basically sheā€™s just come on her stories today to do a load of ads, how her šŸ‘ are still following her Iā€™ll never no šŸ„±

Reactions: 16
Iā€™d be very surprised if Hinch could even tell you why Hitler etc were disliked (if she even knows who they are in the first place)
Didnā€™t she say in her podcast that she wasnā€™t interested in things like that in school and still isnā€™t. Hence the reason you never see a single book or magazine in their house.
"No Ron, I can't help you with your homework. Why do you need to know about all that history crap anyway? The only history you need to know is mummaz little old journey, it all started in the teeny tiny settlement of Maldonia..."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes! you never see a book or magazine unless her face is plastered on it. I can understand not being interested when youā€™re younger, but as a grown woman with a massive platform, youā€™d think sheā€™d have a small interest or just some general knowledge. All this ā€œit doesnā€™t interest meā€ is pure ignorance. Yet she posts on Remembrance day. Probably thinks itā€™s about bloody Poppyā€™s. I think these people think the world turns on febreeze and unicorn magic. Itā€™s a good job someone like her isnā€™t in any sort of government position really šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 13
So i think we can be satisfied that microban sun cream spray can be used on door handles. Didnā€™t need to see it being sprayed on every door handle on your property

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.