Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS just put up a story mentioning having friends over later - wonder if this is 'the' meeting.

Bit awkward if it isn't pre-recorded... imagine the jealously 😂😂😂 hope Grinch has a list of excuses ready for her lack of support.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey saying she has friends round later for tea in the garden, do you think it will be hinch 🧐

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been said but I’ve just watched another presenter / SM influencer (she is on this morning and married to a member of JLS 😉) and she was sent just a jump-suit from the SS collection and she was raving, at least three story frames about how SS was the nicest person in the business and how she loves to see nice people succeed and how she couldn’t wait to wear the jumpsuit etc. And it was just so different to SS’s “best friend” Hinch’s post. I have said it before and I will say it again I don’t understand how SS can’t see it, it’s so plain to everyone else I almost feel sorry for SS that she puts up with such a toxic friend (not that I am in away a fan of hers either).
From SS’s recent story it looks like she is having Hinch over today and is going to the effort of making a cheesecake etc. I mean I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors in that friendship but from an outsider looking in it looks like SS has mug written on her forehead

Reactions: 27
From SS’s recent story it looks like she is having Hinch over today and is going to the effort of making a cheesecake etc. I mean I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors in that friendship but from an outsider looking in it looks like SS has mug written on her forehead
SS is making a lemon cheesecake though. Just like her ITS collection. 👀

Reactions: 12
I know not everyone is the biggest SS fan here, but her stories with Rex making a cheesecake 😍😍🥰... THAT is parenting a toddler Zoph. I know you haven't read here since Queen Victoria's coronation, but if you do happen to stop by... take note!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes you are correct Stacey does have mug written on her forehead, here's a picture 🤣🤣

I think they will meet up and do a grid post tonight about their friendship and boys playing in garden. May even bring Henry along too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That microban montage. Can anyone clarify the garage doors? The grey ones?? Or am I up the wrong tree. I don’t recall those garage doors. Not the white upvc one. The grey ones.

Reactions: 7
Mmm I dunno, I'm pretty sure I just saw Rex drooling into the biscuit base 🤤. First slice goes to Hinch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It makes me so sad that she'd rather be cleaning than put with that lovely little boy of hers. I only clean during naps or after bed time because I want to spend every waking minute with my tiny dictator (I may be a bit obsessed with him still but it's only been 7 months 😂). Who's going to remember how clean your house was when you're gone, happy memories are forever cleaning can be done later.
She should watch obsessive compulsive cleaners on channel 4. Loads of the ones in filthy houses (actual filthy, like dead mice in the kitchen, bathroom not cleaned for 6 years etc) were like it because their parents kept the house too clean/cleaned loads/made them clean loads/wouldn't go to the park or anywhere until the house was clean/couldn't have friends in cos they'd make a mess etc. Some of them would cry about how their parents were now dead and they couldn't tell the parents how they'd made them feel and stuff like that. It's nice to have a clean house, I love my house to be clean and tidy! But if a friend invited me out, my boyfriend wanted to do something, I could visit family (or, to be honest, there was something new on Netflix I wanted to watch 🙈😂) I would leave the cleaning until later/tomorrow. I hope hinch does the same and her cleaning stories are mostly prerecorded as we suspect and are mostly done while Ron is out/playing with his dad rather than it being prioritised over being with him.

Reactions: 6
If it is for Hinch then she’s the mug not SS, Rex just ate the biscuits directly out of the bowl with his tongue and mouth in the mixture (very hygienic 🤮).
She’ll need to bring the old Microban with her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I loved watching SS story with little Rex helping make the cheesecake, that’s the sort of things you should be doing with your children at that age! I used to do it and I loved it as a kid and will do exactly the same with my son when he is old enough to help!
Rex is always smiling and cheeky, as toddlers should be at that age! Ron just always looks so miserable and unhappy, they don’t do anything fun with him it seems??? Poor kid, he’s missing out on so much

Reactions: 17
Thanks people are finally waking up, one person said well why should she Hinch hardly did a good job of advertising her clothes she was sent😂😂😂😂
And one barmy fan has latched onto her & won’t let go even though the one who said it is a recent follower! She has now said she’ll be unfollowing after that attack. Won’t say her name but she was relentless & having numerous dogs at Tattle. She’s vile

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And one barmy fan has latched onto her & won’t let go even though the one who said it is a recent follower! She has now said she’ll be unfollowing after that attack. Won’t say her name but she was relentless & having numerous dogs at Tattle. She’s vile
And people wonder why her followers are called The Barmy army🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I began to feel sorry for her today. I think because she’s all about the throw away & doesn’t seem to understand why that’s a bad idea she was a marketing dream - for a while

but the bubble has burst, she’s used her platform to promote buying endless tat &shown so much of her child (but not in a good way) she must surely move on from Instagram now

she must have enough money to move on, start a business or something else

her stories in recent days feel like one big advert (which makes me think it’s just her obligations to the companies)

she’s about to have a baby, she’s not that stable & her way of life is triggering lots of people, it’s time to move on with her boys now

it’s like Instagram took her over & she sold her soul
It’s such a fake weird world 🌎

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.