Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone has picked up on this but the first picture says 26.04.2021 16 hours ago and the second one is today 4 hours ago

what happened to the last two days 🤔
Haha good spot! Soph, ya pre-dated photos are 2 days behind babe

Reactions: 6
When is she going to wheel out the monstrosity cot on wheels that she claimed would become a family heirloom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
At the chance of facing firing squad for saying this....Is anyone else really bleeping bored now? Not just of MH but also at all the speculation in here? I don’t give a tit about her baby’s due date 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I feel better now.
I’m thank you.
Ditto, like someone trying to do the job but it ain’t happening, starts winding you up, so you just want them to get off, roll over and get yourself some decent kip 🥱😴

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if anyone has picked up on this but the first picture says 26.04.2021 16 hours ago and the second one is today 4 hours ago

what happened to the last two days 🤔
I think it’s was taken on the 26th ( was that the day she saw the mountain goats?) but she only uploaded it yesterday

Reactions: 9
She’s not napping. She’s fiddling with her highlights. Baby one has shifted to the front. I’ve not checked it yet but I’m guessing she’s added the snuzpod snoozefest.

Reactions: 14
You nusty trollllz do make me laugh!
I’ve never been blessed with a child so I have no concept of how a normal human pregnancy works.
What I do know is this:
1 it lasts approx 9 months ish, not 731
2 you do not need all that gubbins in your hospital bag. Clean pants and some leggings?? A bra if you’re fancy?
3 your boobs grow and you get a bigger tummy
4 shiny new small people should not sleep next to a radiator or window

I knew all of these things without being with calf. Am declaring myself an influencer now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
in all seriousness, I know naff all about pregnancy and I’m enjoying reading all your comments!!
I love your profile pic so much - I love the Flumps!!!!

Reactions: 4
I bet she absolutely hates her life! She can’t change her clothes without one of us picking that it’s not in line with what stories she’s showing. She wouldn’t possibly be able to get away with buying something new for her home or changing something etc and it not be publicly addressed to her followers. But oh well tough tit she created this monster and is now trapped in her Instagram life...

Reactions: 22
And the great thing about Rochelle’s story was that Blake started crying because it was bottle time & rather than cut him off the second he made a noise a la Grinch style, she showed the reality of being a mum. You try to do something nice & your baby starts screaming. Luckily Marvin was there to sort him out but she showed the truth, kids don’t always act the way you want them to
Definitely. I do love Rochelle and Marvin. So normal and down to earth

Sorry if this has been said already but why hasn't she tried on the clothes yet that Stacey gave her ?!

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over that person from her cult coming for Stacey like that😂 but more people who don’t like Grinch are coming back at her! Also just noticed grinch has liked the post😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plot twist - Imagine if she’s not even pregnant. Wanted to announce it and do an approximate real timeline, and then turns around and says “I’m so sorry Hinchers, I know how excited you all were but I did this as an experiment to show you just how obsessed those trolls on Tattle are.” Then proceeds to whack out months worths of screenshot of the most outlandish theories there have been. 😂😂😂

ETA - This is a joke btw. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the spec is because she made a big deal about being far along yet we are 5 mths into the year almost, and no baby!
Even if she was 20 weeks and 1 second pregnant when she announced that would make her, at the very least, 37 weeks now. That means we have another 5 weeks of this shite (potentially). I can’t be arsed with it. Starting to think this whole thing is playing into her hands. Any attention is good attention when trying to stay relevant so the obsession on here with her unborn child is just as bad as the imitation/extreme fangirl accounts on insta in my opinion.

“As if these tattle knob heads are still talking about me, it’s cuz they are sooooo jealous”

A6C3A473-FD6F-4A01-AFAA-F65DDC2320BB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.