Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘When people have negativity towards you it means you’re doing something right?!’ fucks sake Lucy, that’s not how life works 😂😂
I didn’t realise that’s how life worked. Clearly the likes of Hitler/osama bin laden were also “doing it right” given all the negativity surrounding their regimes. Do people really not have a brain cell. These people cannot deal with the fact that someone doesn’t like them. The old, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Can you imagine the state the world would be in if no one ever spoke up when they thought something was wrong. These huns certainly wouldn’t be free to use the internet, never mind stockpiling tat from B&M. All a bit far fetched, but hopefully people see my point. Morons the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure the reason she wears the same 3 outfits on rotation is just to cover up all the prerecords, I mean you’d think she’d have a better wardrobe! #IfYouKnowYouKnow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plot twist - Imagine if she’s not even pregnant. Wanted to announce it and do an approximate real timeline, and then turns around and says “I’m so sorry Hinchers, I know how excited you all were but I did this as an experiment to show you just how obsessed those trolls on Tattle are.” Then proceeds to whack out months worths of screenshot of the most outlandish theories there have been. 😂😂😂
Well that is some theory.
All I can think about is the other day when chatting about line of duty to another mum at the playground she asked me “who do you think H is?” I said I don’t think there is a H. I think it’s a metaphor for the endless corruption in the legal system. That you can’t just catch one person and solve all corruption. Once “H” is found there’ll be someone or something else.
Her face just looked broken. She said she thought it was Carmichael and walked away looking completely baffled.
I think that’s how we would all look if your theory was true 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t know why people are expecting a huge baby bump she’s a skinny rake herself... I’m not skinny at all lol but I only had a small bump
She has showed us a huge baby bump previously so I guess that's why we expect to see it again. Usually bumps expand as a gestation moves forward in my experience. So yeah we expect continuity I guess?

Reactions: 13
Well that is some theory.
All I can think about is the other day when chatting about line of duty to another mum at the playground she asked me “who do you think H is?” I said I don’t think there is a H. I think it’s a metaphor for the endless corruption in the legal system. That you can’t just catch one person and solve all corruption. Once “H” is found there’ll be someone or something else.
Her face just looked broken. She said she thought it was Carmichael and walked away looking completely baffled.
I think that’s how we would all look if your theory was true 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Its defo only a joke theory. There is no way anyone would do something like that. It would just be amusing after the last 5 months on here lol.
I need to get on the LOD thread! I can’t wait for this weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know if anyone has picked up on this but the first picture says 26.04.2021 16 hours ago and the second one is today 4 hours ago

what happened to the last two days 🤔
I think she dated that the 26th as that’s the day they saw Ma Barker and the kid (the goats)

Reactions: 2
Sorry not sure if it’s been spoke about before. But... if hinch announced she was pregnant 1st jan and said a few days later she was further along that we think, she would of known the sex by then surely. I’m not rich but I even paid to find out privately at 16 weeks, nhs standard is 20 weeks but people do bloods at 8 weeks to check too (which is pricey). I’m confused why only on the 17th feb they found out the sex? Going by her dates she gave she would of been in the third trimester then??
She’s had that baby already....she’s just got to drag the content out for months because she’s so.bleeping.boring

Reactions: 6
you’ve both took the words straight out of my mouth, and with you both been VIP’s I’m assuming you’ve been here a while? so if your both fed up there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤣
I just want to understand WHY. why is she really doing this? Why is no one taking any notice apart from on here about what she’s doing? There’s sooo many things she could have made content for showing real life pregnancy things but no, all smoke and mirrors for no apparent reason. she thinks we are sad? Think she should look at herself and see what it is she is actually trying to achieve.
I’ve been here 2yrs now 🤣. Honestly I just stay for the banter and support. For nusty trolls who eat crunky snaks we’re a supportive bunch when it’s needed. But even the banter isn’t keeping me here at the minute. I pop onto other threads like celeb gossip, but I don’t follow any influenzas on insta so I don’t know anyone else folk talk about. Except wee boujeee mario. But I’ll stay in ma ain lane

Reactions: 18
It was definitely a nod to Stacey, diet coke & a daim is SS all over. I think the issue is the radio silence on the launch day, no "congrats bubssss" comments or anything, and then literally 1 story the next morning, when near enough everything has sold out. It's proper crappy, especially from a "best friend"
The Diet Coke and daim bar came with all the pr boxes. She choose to display that more for whatever reason

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon when she was young, she really wanted a chair in her bedroom but there wasn’t room or something? Just pondering on her seating obsession 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This thread moves too quick so apologies if this has already been posted..

Can you tuck your top into your jeans if you're apparently ready to give birth any day?

Screenshot_20210429-133658_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.