Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a bump there for sure.
It's a floaty top, but you can see the shape from how it drapes.
It kind of tucks under the boibs and curves round.
I was 38 weeks when people realised I was pregnant and even then there were people who didn't know and they saw me weekly the whole time.
It was only when I was pushing my crevice creeper down town that those people found out 😂
My neighbours didn't even know mine was born until nearly a month after birth too!
I do genuinely think she's still pregnant, but who knows 👍ATV.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is there any need for a full tin of that microban shite plastered round your garden? The air over Maldon must be toxic... poor planet 😔
I read on the news this morning that Maoldonia is one of only 3 boroughs in the UK with zero cases of Coivid - must be all the chemicals from Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I read on the news this morning that Maoldonia is one of only 3 boroughs in the UK with zero cases of Coivid - must be all the chemicals from Grinch
That and probably because if they’re all like Grinch, they probably don’t leave the house to catch or spread 😂

Reactions: 4
I have to say, I really think Hinch has shot herself in the foot with all the pregnancy lies... surely, if you’re worried about being photographed due to being one half of a ‘celebrity couple’ you’d lie and tell people your due date is further ahead than it is? Then she could have the baby, no intrusion and she can announce it whenever she wants.

But she’s been so vague and confusing and just a general liar liar pants on fire, she’s got people waiting for her to have the baby at any point soon. Like there’s been so much speculation on here, and there will continue to be until she shows us cc2.

So she’s lied about being due and we’ve been talking about it for weeks, but if she told us her due date was sometime in June when it was actually in May or April, she could have the ‘deep rest’ that she so clearly feels she’s entitled to before selling the new wee babas soul 🤷🏼‍♀️

but of course she thrives on the press attention, she’s playing her sheep like fiddles.

Just my thoughts on it, she’s an idiot and it’s been bothering me a while 🤯

Reactions: 28
Can someone explain to the Hinch that anti bacterial and anti viral are two different things. That’s if there’s anyone still alive after the huge toxic fume cloud from that microban has dissipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she may have a small bump but what happened to the MASSIVE bump?
She's got a bump there for sure.
It's a floaty top, but you can see the shape from how it drapes.
It kind of tucks under the boibs and curves round.
I was 38 weeks when people realised I was pregnant and even then there were people who didn't know and they saw me weekly the whole time.
It was only when I was pushing my crevice creeper down town that those people found out 😂
My neighbours didn't even know mine was born until nearly a month after birth too!
I do genuinely think she's still pregnant, but who knows 👍ATV.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been said but I’ve just watched another presenter / SM influencer (she is on this morning and married to a member of JLS 😉) and she was sent just a jump-suit from the SS collection and she was raving, at least three story frames about how SS was the nicest person in the business and how she loves to see nice people succeed and how she couldn’t wait to wear the jumpsuit etc. And it was just so different to SS’s “best friend” Hinch’s post. I have said it before and I will say it again I don’t understand how SS can’t see it, it’s so plain to everyone else I almost feel sorry for SS that she puts up with such a toxic friend (not that I am in away a fan of hers either).

Reactions: 24
She has showed us a huge baby bump previously so I guess that's why we expect to see it again. Usually bumps expand as a gestation moves forward in my experience. So yeah we expect continuity I guess?
I just wouldn’t put it past her as a crazy LOOK HOW PREGNANT I AM!!! If you can pose to get all the right angles for bigger boobs/smaller waist etc then I’m sure there’s some preggers women who’s perfected getting that bump looking just right in their pics

I just want Grinch to know I’ve bought into SS’s collection because it’s inclusive as duck unlike Tesco’s offerings. Include more sizes ya fat hater, in the style goes up to 28 AND lets you choose a petite length for those of us who are fat and also hobbits.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn’t that microban doing exactly the same as the dettol spray she normally uses? Nice to know that she can follow instructions sometimes and didn’t wipe this one off

Reactions: 12
Yes she may have a small bump but what happened to the MASSIVE bump?
Possibly the same deal as me, some days I would be huge and people would notice, other times I'd zip my coat up and no one would have the foggiest.
I'd show you how my bump changed over the months, but they're on public domain and I'd rather not get sniffed out 👀😂

Hinchy spraying cans of Microban until she makes a toxic cloud. 🌏😢
Elsewhere on Insta other influencers are using steam. 🙄
I know which one I'd rather use.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been said but I’ve just watched another presenter / SM influencer (she is on this morning and married to a member of JLS 😉) and she was sent just a jump-suit from the SS collection and she was raving, at least three story frames about how SS was the nicest person in the business and how she loves to see nice people succeed and how she couldn’t wait to wear the jumpsuit etc. And it was just so different to SS’s “best friend” Hinch’s post. I have said it before and I will say it again I don’t understand how SS can’t see it, it’s so plain to everyone else I almost feel sorry for SS that she puts up with such a toxic friend (not that I am in away a fan of hers either).

Exactly this! If SS was my best friend I would make sure they got me some items to promote especially if I was an influencer. It wouldn’t even have to be the clothes as she’s “pregnant”, it could have been promoting the accessories, bags, shoes, headbands etc. I would be jumping for joy! I would be posting about the count down to the reveal, I would have tried to buy something when it launched.

I wouldn’t do one slimy post to say “well done best friend” and that’s that. It’s all bull

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.