Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back home.

1) Sudden urge to clean the windows. What windows that give reflections so that we can play a game of spot the bump? Yeah alright Soph.

2) Would a heavily pregnant woman stand on something (we all know Ronnie stands on the toilet) to hang out a window to clean it? Seems foolish to me.

3) And end scene with another ambiguous “bump” shot.

My theory on this is she’s doing it to now get the sheep questioning whether she’s still pregnant. If she hit them Cold with “I had the baby ages ago” they would be shocked. Not good shocked. She needs to get their brains thinking hmmm something doesn’t look quite right here?
Then she can do her reveal. Everything is done now. Everything is ready for the baby to be here...

Ps she was wearing that white jumpsuit the other day in the b&w nursery chair photo where we said we couldn’t see a bump. So yes it’s prerecorded but who knows when.
Also she then switches to black leggings and a jumper after she cleans the bathroom so it’s just lazy stitching of pre records.
I don’t know why she doesn’t just buy 7 of the same black jumpsuit and then wear them everyday. Her continuity would be sorted then!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So far this morning we have seen she is in fact super human! With a full term “ready to drop” bump she can in fact reach over and clean her bathroom windows and bath *absolute bullshit* it’s a task to pull your knickers up and put your socks on never mind that 🙄 the only thing she is achieving here is making pregnant sheep feel they should be too, WoW So InSpIrIng LuCy isn’t she 🤪🤪

One minute her nails are grown out, one minute they are fresh as febreze 🤔🤔 yesterday posing with scan picture her nails are looking fresh, then the thumbs up after hoovering the bath mat they are really grown out, then posing with her empty HiNcHeD mug they look like they have just been done!! The fake fairy tail life is just so sad

Reactions: 22
Same tit different day. Still no baby. Still playing games. Utterly bored with it all now. I actually couldn't give two fucks anymore if she's had the baby or not. I'm out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
‘When people have negativity towards you it means you’re doing something right?!’ fucks sake Lucy, that’s not how life works 😂😂
I feel I need to reassess my life, as I tend to get on with most people and rarely have any negative experiences from anyone. Who knew I had to piss people off to succeed in life 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh these threads move fast!

So I just saw on Rochelle Humes stories that she had spent time complimenting Stacey,.genuinely, not fake crap. Was about to come on here and say much better then what Grinch can do. However having just seen the post on here where ss has tagged Rochelle. So not sure if SS did tagging before Rochelle commented or vice versa but she actually showed the piece that she got from Stacey instead of being rolled up like Grinch. It was actually nice story from Rochelle tbh unlike the so called bestie.
And the great thing about Rochelle’s story was that Blake started crying because it was bottle time & rather than cut him off the second he made a noise a la Grinch style, she showed the reality of being a mum. You try to do something nice & your baby starts screaming. Luckily Marvin was there to sort him out but she showed the truth, kids don’t always act the way you want them to

Reactions: 15
Do I detect a sly little dig at hinch on Staceys sisters new post, women empowering women 🙌🏽 What Rochelle said about the collab is lovely too what is grinch playing at! That’s meant to be her best mate

Reactions: 9
So far this morning we have seen she is in fact super human! With a full term “ready to drop” bump she can in fact reach over and clean her bathroom windows and bath *absolute bullshit* it’s a task to pull your knickers up and put your socks on never mind that 🙄 the only thing she is achieving here is making pregnant sheep feel they should be too, WoW So InSpIrIng LuCy isn’t she 🤪🤪

One minute her nails are grown out, one minute they are fresh as febreze 🤔🤔 yesterday posing with scan picture her nails are looking fresh, then the thumbs up after hoovering the bath mat they are really grown out, then posing with her empty HiNcHeD mug they look like they have just been done!! The fake fairy tail life is just so sad
I cleaned my bath and kitchen floor on my hands and knees at 9 months pregnant in a desperate attempt to start labour. bleeping worked though so if she's not due yet I'd be doing a bit less vigorous cleaning if I was her 🙈

Reactions: 4
Just watched ss montage of women wearing her range. I could have sworn one lady was cradling a bump. In the sort of peplum style too. It was the way she was cradling her tummy that made me think she’s pregnant so hope no one thinks I’m being rude! Although i have been known to cradle my food babies lovingly 😂. Anyway - Hinch could totally have worn some of ss clothes now if she were still pregnant.

And looking at the Mikey photo - yes that’s from the Me-moir photo shoot. He regularly posts a pic from then and they claim to miss one another. I’ve said this before though - notice how all the candid images shown from that shoot are head and shoulders only. I know as a MUA he’s only focused on her face but no full body shots unless polished final image. the photo shoot was early September. She claims to have found out she was pregnant around sept 20th. Min of 5 weeks preg at that point (according to clear blue guidance) and yet beg of September she’s clearly bump hiding. I believe she was 5-6 months gone at that point.
One lady was definitely pregnant & has a noticeable bump & the clothes looked lovely on her. Gave me hope. I’m not pregnant, just a fat bugger. 🤣
ETA: Very Kate to the party. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same tit different day. Still no baby. Still playing games. Utterly bored with it all now. I actually couldn't give two fucks anymore if she's had the baby or not. I'm out.
I’m there now too. I honestly couldn’t give a tit anymore. Obviously I hope the baby is healthy and I hope Sophlo is too. But this constant mess of pre records, thinking she’s playing with tattle, the mish mash of bump/no bump photos is pathetic. Tattoo missing, nail growth, her hospital bags (wtf) and the jealousy oozing from her pores about SS. Absolute bam. And just my opinion but I don’t think she was as far along at Christmas like she said. Everything she’s shared since then aren’t in proper order. Imagine living like that tho. What a waste of time. I think the closest pic to realism is Jamie’s pic at the garden centre. Reminded me of the car park pregnancy pic with Ronnie. She looked terrible then and similar in the new photo

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 551158

"it really is like a little family"

Think you need to start reading the messages back to yourself before you post then Jimmers
'when people have negativity towards you, you know your doing something right?' what planet are you on Jamie?? What is right about treating your son like a puppet making him act for content then plastering your son on the internet for millions to view and screen shot 🤔
162CC403-72B6-4FB0-80A9-FCCAA4B1620B.jpeg

'when people have negativity towards you, you know your doing something right?

Yeah, righto🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely not defending Hinch, but I do think it’s good for a Baby to learn from an early age that sometimes you have to get stuff done around the house and they need to be able to pacify themselves for a while. They can still be within eye sight and you can still talk away to them but a Baby who thinks that their every waking minute will be occupied, quickly turns into a demanding Toddler and exhausted/stressed parents. There’s nothing wrong with getting jobs done whilst your Child is awake.

It makes me so sad that she'd rather be cleaning than put with that lovely little boy of hers. I only clean during naps or after bed time because I want to spend every waking minute with my tiny dictator (I may be a bit obsessed with him still but it's only been 7 months 😂). Who's going to remember how clean your house was when you're gone, happy memories are forever cleaning can be done later.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m there now too. I honestly couldn’t give a tit anymore. Obviously I hope the baby is healthy and I hope Sophlo is too. But this constant mess of pre records, thinking she’s playing with tattle, the mish mash of bump/no bump photos is pathetic. Tattoo missing, nail growth, her hospital bags (wtf) and the jealousy oozing from her pores about SS. Absolute bam. And just my opinion but I don’t think she was as far along at Christmas like she said. Everything she’s shared since then aren’t in proper order. Imagine living like that tho. What a waste of time. I think the closest pic to realism is Jamie’s pic at the garden centre. Reminded me of the car park pregnancy pic with Ronnie. She looked terrible then and similar in the new photo
you’ve both took the words straight out of my mouth, and with you both been VIP’s I’m assuming you’ve been here a while? so if your both fed up there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤣
I just want to understand WHY. why is she really doing this? Why is no one taking any notice apart from on here about what she’s doing? There’s sooo many things she could have made content for showing real life pregnancy things but no, all smoke and mirrors for no apparent reason. she thinks we are sad? Think she should look at herself and see what it is she is actually trying to achieve.

Reactions: 20
I very much doubt that this morning's cleaning was actually filmed 'this morning' 🙄 could have been days ago ,could have been weeks ago who knows??!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ something else has obviously made her tired and need a nap 😅 orrrrrr she's just a lazy cow who just loves any excuse to fester the day away on the sofa??! 🙄💤

you’ve both took the words straight out of my mouth, and with you both been VIP’s I’m assuming you’ve been here a while? so if your both fed up there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤣
I just want to understand WHY. why is she really doing this? Why is no one taking any notice apart from on here about what she’s doing? There’s sooo many things she could have made content for showing real life pregnancy things but no, all smoke and mirrors for no apparent reason. she thinks we are sad? Think she should look at herself and see what it is she is actually trying to achieve.
Been here since October 2019 @BunnyBoo0102. She has got worse over the time, her behaviour has gone right off the scale since I joined. Was on thread 40-something when I became a member, now nearly on 400!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.