Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but it looks like the post about the dodgy diffuser on MHMMDI has been deleted, either admin deleted it or the OP was getting too much crap from the barmy army

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s playing round with her highlights again, she’s put her Tesco range at the front

Reactions: 6
Family and fakes... Sophie needs Stacey's jumper 💙

(Who didn't do their research when designing this 🙄)
Screenshot_20210429-091950.png
Screenshot_20210429-091940.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
THIS is why Stacey should have never laid with dogs

Here come the fleas 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I mean come on, Hinch should of been the first person Stacey thought of? Really? Why? Not everyone’s life revolves around that horrid cow like yours clearly does 🤦🏼‍♀️
that poor woman’s day has been ruined hasnt it. Imagine the confusion she must be feeling right now. The hurt, that her righteous leader was overlooked. How embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is SS finally seeing the light? That Grinch is not her friend and is actually just using her for her followers and fame? That post Grinch did yesterday to congratulate SS was appalling. She clearly wanted people to see the drink and chocolate more. She kept the clothes rolled up so you couldn't even see them..what friend does that?

Also going back to things she's done. For me some of the worse are

- Using baby A for engagement constantly
- Reversing videos of Ron because she's clearly ashamed of him which is sad AF.
- The way she treats Inch over her dreams and using Gretel to slate him just for going to the gym..(although inch deserves a lot as he's purposely put himself in this position as fame and money are more important to him. Unless he's scared she will get everything including full custody as she is the high 'earner')
- Sink gate
I’m not defending hinch in any way cus I can’t bleeping stand her! But do you think her lazy attempt at the post ‘congratulating’ Stacey was a personal joke/thumbs up to Stacey... 2 of staceys fave things Diet Coke and Diam bars... but she could of done better lol if it was a ‘genuine’ attempt at congratulating her only celeb (so worth holding on to) bff

Reactions: 9
I’m not defending hinch in any way cus I can’t bleeping stand her! But do you think her lazy attempt at the post ‘congratulating’ Stacey was a personal joke/thumbs up to Stacey... 2 of staceys fave things Diet Coke and Diam bars... but she could of done better lol if it was a ‘genuine’ attempt at congratulating her only celeb (so worth holding on to) bff
I mean SS gave away Daim bars with her book so that would have made sense with that launch... but for us to believe she was having a daim bar and diet coke for breakfast.... come on.

She could have put more effort into actually displaying the clothes, saying a bit more that just congrats or maybe even do a video to say how she was proud of her. It was a poor show and a begrudging 'congratulations', she spends longer doing her sink ffs.

Reactions: 17
It was definitely a nod to Stacey, diet coke & a daim is SS all over. I think the issue is the radio silence on the launch day, no "congrats bubssss" comments or anything, and then literally 1 story the next morning, when near enough everything has sold out. It's proper crappy, especially from a "best friend"

Reactions: 15
Our bedroom is next to the living room too so I think that’s what we’re going to do! Someone (who knows we’re in a bungalow and knows the layout) offered us a monitor a few weeks ago.. I didn’t know how to say “what’s the bleeping point” without coming across beyond rude 😂
you’ll be inundated with mum advice and honestly just do what feels right for you but we’re in a bungalow too, the video monitor is useful to us because we don’t jump at every sound to go check on my now toddler. If he’s just stirring and going to settle himself back off to sleep etc I can see without going in and actually checking on him. Because the second one of us walks in his room he thinks it’s party time lol and I just watched him sleep all the time through the monitor when he was a baby and first going in his own bedroom 😍

So this is getting silly now, I KNOW she's pregnant but latest stories where's she's cleaning the window... the reflection just doesn't look like a "huge bump ready to pop". I'm getting confused between prefilms and actual "now" footage.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how she has time to clean her bathroom like that with a toddler in peace. Any time I clean my toddler doesn’t leave me alone for a second and I’m constantly having to stop because he wants something or is doing something he shouldn’t be. I only ever half clean a room because it just never gets finished with my son around. Unless she just ignores him I don’t understand it. Does Jamie have Ronnie all the time then?

Reactions: 19
I mean SS gave away Daim bars with her book so that would have made sense with that launch... but for us to believe she was having a daim bar and diet coke for breakfast.... come on.

She could have put more effort into actually displaying the clothes, saying a bit more that just congrats or maybe even do a video to say how she was proud of her. It was a poor show and a begrudging 'congratulations', she spends longer doing her sink ffs.
It was definitely a nod to Stacey, diet coke & a daim is SS all over. I think the issue is the radio silence on the launch day, no "congrats bubssss" comments or anything, and then literally 1 story the next morning, when near enough everything has sold out. It's proper crappy, especially from a "best friend"
That’s what I meant... a nod to Stacey!
Yeah it definitely was tit and she should could of done more to congratulate her bestie I 100% agree. She’s just a selfish, self obsessed twit but we already know this lol

I thought (by seeing other influencers stories) that the diam bar and diet coke were included in the promo boxes? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Anyone ever notice when she stories you never hear her son in the background? Shes put a photo up of him watching cartoons... how come we never hear him watching tv in the background or him playing? The house is open plan almost and absolutely silent

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.