Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I seen a comment under the ItS insta post saying that Grunch and SS don’t follow each other. I checked myself and nope neither comes up!!! Can someone else check just in case it’s a glitch on my insta 🤣🤣🤣

*EDIT: fellow tattlers have confirmed that they do still follow one another- my insta was just glitching sadly!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Right I seen a comment under the ItS insta post saying that Grunch and SS don’t follow each other. I checked myself and nope neither comes up!!! Can someone else check just in case it’s a glitch on my insta 🤣🤣🤣
Nope definitely still following each other

Reactions: 2
Surely that scan isn’t recent!? I’ve got a scan next week at nearly 33 weeks pregnant and baby is head down and 2/5 engaged so we shall see what that looks like! If he’s head down surely they can’t get a clear picture of the face 🤔 she must be using old scan photos. She’s definitely been dramatic with the further along than people think comment, she must’ve been 20 weeks and 1 day 🙄 drama queen!

Reactions: 18
Where is this can’t find it😊
Go onto inthestyle Instagram page and it’s the second post in with the quote, click on the comments, find SS comment with all the tags and the comments are under that! There’s about 20 at the moment, with people getting upset 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster! Hi everyone, cannot believe what you have all opened my eyes to over the past week or so of lurking!

Just to say, I've checked and definitely still follow each other on mine.

Reactions: 22
I checked and they are following each other

Reactions: 1
I’d be upset as the owner of In the style aswell and would avoid her😳
Her mental, sad arse fans are another reason people dislike her. They are so aggressive and intense in their blind loyalty that they make her look unprofessional. She only has herself to blame because she made them that way

Reactions: 46
Her mental, sad arse fans are another reason people dislike her. They are so aggressive and intense in their blind loyalty that they make her look unprofessional. She only has herself to blame because she made them that way
Absolutely any sane smaller brand/company wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. She doesn’t advertise correctly, the barmy army screaming troll on any form of criticism. She’s lazy, fickle and has 0 creativity or ingenuity.
How she got this far is beyond me!

Reactions: 26
Go onto inthestyle Instagram page and it’s the second post in with the quote, click on the comments, find SS comment with all the tags and the comments are under that! There’s about 20 at the moment, with people getting upset 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Thanks there are some non sheep defending SS and slating Hinch😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed that Hinch has actually liked that inthestyle photo? ....👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg the comments under this. The hinchers are bat tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣. “I just find it hard to believe she didn’t tag Mrs Hinch” boo-bleeping-hoo! Get a grip!
P.S. Stacey or Hinch will now do something later as a way to say to people ‘see, we’re still friends....nothing to see here’. It’ll be something subtle but it’s coming.
The hinchers are making it worse by making a big deal about it, embarrassing 😳 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grown women fighting like teenage girls at school over if two other grown women who have only met a handful of times have tagged each other on an Instagram post. What a time to be alive! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.