Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she last do one of those ridiculous Ron n Hen running/postman/feeding montages?

Maybe she doesn't do that now because she has had the baby and can't risk a slip up or someone spotting something... also why all of the others are cleaning the sink/bath and close ups or out in the garden...

Reactions: 14
She is aware cbeebies has other shows? It doesn’t HAVE to be ITNG all of the time.... He might like a bit of Twirly woos or Bing. Come on Hinch, give it a try. You might learn some empathy from Flop.
She should get him watching Yakka Dee, my 17 month old just said his first proper word watching it this morning! 😍
ITNG is probably Hen’s favourite, we know he always gets his own way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she has time to clean her bathroom like that with a toddler in peace. Any time I clean my toddler doesn’t leave me alone for a second and I’m constantly having to stop because he wants something or is doing something he shouldn’t be. I only ever half clean a room because it just never gets finished with my son around. Unless she just ignores him I don’t understand it. Does Jamie have Ronnie all the time then?
She probably didn’t even do that today she just gives the impression she’s supermum by uploading tit loads of videos of her doing things in peace round the house, it’s not real

Reactions: 24
That’s what I meant... a nod to Stacey!
Yeah it definitely was tit and she should could of done more to congratulate her bestie I 100% agree. She’s just a selfish, self obsessed twit but we already know this lol
I think she’s just a bitter cow The Diet Coke and daim bars were in all of the promo boxes, so it wasnt done out of any thought 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought (by seeing other influencers stories) that the diam bar and diet coke were included in the promo boxes? 🤷🏻‍♀️
oooh probably! I don’t follow many anymore and only nose on hinch cus I dislike her lol even lazier then if she got the bleeping snacks free 😂

Reactions: 7
Knock me down with a feather, a cleaning account deciding to show some cleaning. was worried there for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she have to use so much cleaning stuff. That was like half a bottle she just threw all over her bath

Is she sucking that bump in or what? Never seen someone so obsessed with looking long and skinny whilst ‘pregnant’!

Reactions: 9
this is so obviously an empty cup ffs 😂🤣 she’s such a beg. Pretty sure at 9 months pregnant your bump should be showing more than that sitting down Sopha. I used to be able to rest my cup on mine like a table haha, not hot drinks obviously ☕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at her smiling son through her phone yet again🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ All for the gram people

Why has shs used sponge, shark, flash, and her own range in her stories... not ONE add,aff or gifted stated.... its an absolute joke now!!!

Reactions: 12
Have flash bathroom binned her off? There's really no need at all to use viakail (and certainly the amount she used) to clean the bath... That was already clean...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely that scan isn’t recent!? I’ve got a scan next week at nearly 33 weeks pregnant and baby is head down and 2/5 engaged so we shall see what that looks like! If he’s head down surely they can’t get a clear picture of the face 🤔 she must be using old scan photos. She’s definitely been dramatic with the further along than people think comment, she must’ve been 20 weeks and 1 day 🙄 drama queen!
That's what I've been thinking she's not due until the middle or end of May. I think we need to stop talking about cc2 because she's loving the attention and is it due isn't it due?! She's at home laughing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.