Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why people are expecting a huge baby bump she’s a skinny rake herself... I’m not skinny at all lol but I only had a small bump

Reactions: 8
The mental thumbs up at the end of bathroom clean, her nails have grown out a fair bit.
Cup of tea photo bam they are like a fresh set.

Reactions: 6
She is aware cbeebies has other shows? It doesn’t HAVE to be ITNG all of the time.... He might like a bit of Twirly woos or Bing. Come on Hinch, give it a try. You might learn some empathy from Flop.
Or Little Baby Bum...please tell me you know this? I still hear those songs in my sleep and my son is now 5! Taught him loads though!

Reactions: 12
That's what I've been thinking she's not due until the middle or end of May. I think we need to stop talking about cc2 because she's loving the attention and is it due isn't it due?! She's at home laughing.
“She's at home laughing”.......she reminds me of those hyenas in the Lion King when she laughs. Manic as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“She's at home laughing”.......she reminds me of those hyenas in the Lion King when she laughs. Manic as duck.
She drives me mad with that awful laugh. The poor boy must hate it. Everything he does she's laughing like a maniac and constantly shoving a phone in his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I swear I can't see a bump on today's story. Reflection through the bathroom window 🙈

Reactions: 7
That’s what I meant... a nod to Stacey!
Yeah it definitely was tit and she should could of done more to congratulate her bestie I 100% agree. She’s just a selfish, self obsessed twit but we already know this lol
I seen others who got the ITS box from Stacey and it has all these things in it, so she didn’t go out her way to get the Daim and Diet Coke

Reactions: 6
I seen others who got the ITS box from Stacey and it has all these things in it, so she didn’t go out her way to get the Daim and Diet Coke
She probably drank the coke for breakfast. Her eating habits are so unhealthy. We know she likes pop for breakfast because there is always a Pepsi bottle in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see JimBobOneJob is still flogging their dying podcast on his stories this morning. Can you imagine the thrill of an actual shout out from Mr OneInch himself! Woooooow! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have flash bathroom binned her off? There's really no need at all to use viakail (and certainly the amount she used) to clean the bath... That was already clean...
I always thought viakal was for limescale, so taps, plugs and MAYBE tiles if they need a good scrub?

Reactions: 14
I’m not defending hinch in any way cus I can’t bleeping stand her! But do you think her lazy attempt at the post ‘congratulating’ Stacey was a personal joke/thumbs up to Stacey... 2 of staceys fave things Diet Coke and Diam bars... but she could of done better lol if it was a ‘genuine’ attempt at congratulating her only celeb (so worth holding on to) bff
The PR boxes for Stacey’s range included a daim bar and can of Diet Coke as part of the gimmick.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why people are expecting a huge baby bump she’s a skinny rake herself... I’m not skinny at all lol but I only had a small bump
I would definitely believe she had a small bump if it weren’t for the fact she’s posted photos of herself with a huge bump (photoshopped) and at the garden centre it looked like she had the whole Hinch army stuffed up her jumper! So she’s lying in one way or another, whether it’s about the bump size or if the baby has arrived or not, we don’t know! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love how they’re all bitching at each other on the ITS post but still blaming Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinch clothing range in my local Tesco this morning. It doesn’t even look good on the hangers! It doesn’t look sold out to me 😂
9DE00E3E-78AC-4127-A6DD-CA020D02E5F0.png
C38DA1E1-3BC5-4743-80C5-00540BBC04ED.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210429-100841_Instagram.jpg

A cuppa even though she's said so many times she doesn't like hot drinks.
I know she could say she has something else in there but to me that's not a cuppa, just a drink 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Re the SS friendship tags. Tbh I take a lot of what I see online with a pinch of salt. More so with ‘influencers’ but for me It’s (mostly) not the real world and ‘business’ stuff. The only two people I think who understand the SS/Hinch friendship are the two people involved.

ETA Added bit about it being possibly a business thing too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.