Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched ss montage of women wearing her range. I could have sworn one lady was cradling a bump. In the sort of peplum style too. It was the way she was cradling her tummy that made me think she’s pregnant so hope no one thinks I’m being rude! Although i have been known to cradle my food babies lovingly 😂. Anyway - Hinch could totally have worn some of ss clothes now if she were still pregnant.

And looking at the Mikey photo - yes that’s from the Me-moir photo shoot. He regularly posts a pic from then and they claim to miss one another. I’ve said this before though - notice how all the candid images shown from that shoot are head and shoulders only. I know as a MUA he’s only focused on her face but no full body shots unless polished final image. the photo shoot was early September. She claims to have found out she was pregnant around sept 20th. Min of 5 weeks preg at that point (according to clear blue guidance) and yet beg of September she’s clearly bump hiding. I believe she was 5-6 months gone at that point.
How does her infamous ‘worm dancing’ fit into your timeline? I remember at the time there was a small amount of pregnancy speculation but we all thought she couldn’t be pregnant as she was slamming into the floor like that. I think that was around August, so if we believe her she would have been very early days pregnant and not known at the time which would account for her crazy moves!

Reactions: 8
This friendship is tepid, at best.
View attachment 550854
Omg the comments under this. The hinchers are bat tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣. “I just find it hard to believe she didn’t tag Mrs Hinch” boo-bleeping-hoo! Get a grip!
P.S. Stacey or Hinch will now do something later as a way to say to people ‘see, we’re still friends....nothing to see here’. It’ll be something subtle but it’s coming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Omg the comments under this. The hinchers are bat tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣. “I just find it hard to believe she didn’t tag Mrs Hinch” boo-bleeping-hoo! Get a grip!
P.S. Stacey or Hinch will now do something later as a way to say to people ‘see, we’re still friends....nothing to see here’. It’ll be something subtle but it’s coming.
Wow no Hinch, says it all😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I have two under two. However bouncers aren't good for babies joints and linked to adult joint problems. Recommended 3 mins twice a day. Doesn't seem worth it. X
Is that bouncer chairs though? I thought it was the type you suspend from a doorway or frame. Where the baby is “stood” upright and can bounce their feet off the floor. That’s not what we are talking about?

Reactions: 13
The hinchers are bleeping rabid lunatics. I’d be pretty annoyed if I was SS and literally couldn’t do a thing without Hinch being mentioned.

Reactions: 32
People kicking off because Stacey hasn't tagged Grinch 🤣🤣🤣
After her bitter, half arsed insulting “congratulations” through gritted teeth, I’m not surprised 🤣
If that were my bestie I’d be singing from the rooftops, but that’s just me sopha 🤣

Reactions: 22
Not a usual Hinch thread contributor as it moves way too fast for me........but, this makes no sense at all: she clearly responds and therefore ‘reacts’ to so called toxic people as shown in her screen shots 🤣🤣

why do these influencer freaks get so triggered by people? Their reaction always shows their true colours (hinch pathetic passive aggressive ‘I’m so much better than you’ and greedy mocking and implying anyone who takes the time to show they dislike her needs to spend time with their family - oh the irony).

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Zoph has nothing to do with ITS, that’s probably why she hasn’t been tagged, I don’t think it means they’ve fell out!

Has she killed the olive tree cause the lamp is back.. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Zoph has nothing to do with ITS, that’s probably why she hasn’t been tagged, I don’t think it means they’ve fell out!

Has she killed the olive tree cause the lamp is back.. 🤣
I thought that but the first person she tagged was her sister🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Our bedroom is next to the living room too so I think that’s what we’re going to do! Someone (who knows we’re in a bungalow and knows the layout) offered us a monitor a few weeks ago.. I didn’t know how to say “what’s the bleeping point” without coming across beyond rude 😂
I was the same. I never used one. They were just for noise when mine were babies, room temp was cooled down or warmed up with the window being opened or closed. My house isn't big, I could hear them crying. I just turned the TV up, soon drowned it out 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.