Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched ss montage of women wearing her range. I could have sworn one lady was cradling a bump. In the sort of peplum style too. It was the way she was cradling her tummy that made me think she’s pregnant so hope no one thinks I’m being rude! Although i have been known to cradle my food babies lovingly 😂. Anyway - Hinch could totally have worn some of ss clothes now if she were still pregnant.

And looking at the Mikey photo - yes that’s from the Me-moir photo shoot. He regularly posts a pic from then and they claim to miss one another. I’ve said this before though - notice how all the candid images shown from that shoot are head and shoulders only. I know as a MUA he’s only focused on her face but no full body shots unless polished final image. the photo shoot was early September. She claims to have found out she was pregnant around sept 20th. Min of 5 weeks preg at that point (according to clear blue guidance) and yet beg of September she’s clearly bump hiding. I believe she was 5-6 months gone at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
also I remember her saying she couldn’t breastfeed last time because of health reasons... what health reasons and why wouldn’t they affect her this time? Honestly think the Elvie pump etc are just for show.
You’re right, fed is best. There’s no shame in feeding your child!
Only thing I can think of (and I may be wrong here) but implants can sometimes affect breastfeeding can’t they?

Some monitors are quite handy though because they show you the temperature in the room and video monitors mean you can keep an eye on baby when they start rolling over etc from comfort of the couch! We use ours every night and baby is just a room away at bedtime and nap time. Just sharing my experience - you must be so excited to become a Mum! 😀
Thankyou for your insight! Might have to go back with my tail between my legs and accept her offer 😂 so excited! Only thing I’m not too excited about is I’m due 2 days after my stepson’s birthday 😂

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me what the MAP thing was all about?
There was a post in a group I’m in last year, it wasn’t a hinch group in any way and I can’t even remember what the post was about now, I’m not actually even sure if they post was about hinch, but someone commented and said their friend had seen Jamie shouting at pharmacy staff because they refused to give him the morning after pill for hinch. I do believe it because it’s a strange thing to make up but I think a lot of people on here are basing her getting pregnant from that, when really she could have got pregnant after it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she’s only saying she donated the snuzpod thing because stacey Donated her ITS flowers and got credit for it. Difference is, SS was able to show proof she’d actually done as she said she would 😂
Yeah “donated” to Ma to be flogged on eBay
No doubt

Reactions: 10
Just watched ss montage of women wearing her range. I could have sworn one lady was cradling a bump. In the sort of peplum style too. It was the way she was cradling her tummy that made me think she’s pregnant so hope no one thinks I’m being rude! Although i have been known to cradle my food babies lovingly 😂. Anyway - Hinch could totally have worn some of ss clothes now if she were still pregnant.

And looking at the Mikey photo - yes that’s from the Me-moir photo shoot. He regularly posts a pic from then and they claim to miss one another. I’ve said this before though - notice how all the candid images shown from that shoot are head and shoulders only. I know as a MUA he’s only focused on her face but no full body shots unless polished final image. the photo shoot was early September. She claims to have found out she was pregnant around sept 20th. Min of 5 weeks preg at that point (according to clear blue guidance) and yet beg of September she’s clearly bump hiding. I believe she was 5-6 months gone at that point.
I saw that. The woman was definitely pregnant and looked lovely in the top

Reactions: 14
I don’t recall Ronnie ever having a bouncer? To me it’s a staple. Especially with two under two. Hmm
I have two under two. However bouncers aren't good for babies joints and linked to adult joint problems. Recommended 3 mins twice a day. Doesn't seem worth it. X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the other snuzpod has been ‘donated’ to mad barker considering the kid will spend more time there

Reactions: 20
I cant wait to see what Ron is like with a new baby. Bring on the staged photos and Grinch forcing Ron to sit with the baby for the 'Gram. Making out Ron can't get enough.
Will she wait until CC2 is weaning before showing Ronnie feeding it budget processed chicken slices every morning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if today is going to be a day off for Zoph and SS, they'll say they're meeting up and we'll get all the pre-records from a couple of weeks ago.
I can't see they'll meet tomorrow as SS usually works at Loose Women on Fridays

Reactions: 5
Is SS finally seeing the light? That Grinch is not her friend and is actually just using her for her followers and fame? That post Grinch did yesterday to congratulate SS was appalling. She clearly wanted people to see the drink and chocolate more. She kept the clothes rolled up so you couldn't even see them..what friend does that?

Also going back to things she's done. For me some of the worse are

- Using baby A for engagement constantly
- Reversing videos of Ron because she's clearly ashamed of him which is sad AF.
- The way she treats Inch over her dreams and using Gretel to slate him just for going to the gym..(although inch deserves a lot as he's purposely put himself in this position as fame and money are more important to him. Unless he's scared she will get everything including full custody as she is the high 'earner')
- Sink gate

Reactions: 25
My thoughts are, she's gonna throw a tantrum with a load of quotes and 'have a few days off' then come back with a baby. I actually find her attempt to congratulate ss disgusting. Why would you behave like that towards your close friend? Absolutely vile. It annoyed me so much because I actually like Stacey and its clear as day that inch is jealous as duck. I barely ever comment here but everything with stace, soph is just fuming over it and green really doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 33
Oh this is a REALLY good spot. Not only has SS not tagged Grinchy but she also has tagged Jake Quickenden who sees right through Hinch and regularly takes the piss out of her!
She tagged Chloe Ferry too. I didn't know her and Stacey had a friendship.

Reactions: 7
She is aware cbeebies has other shows? It doesn’t HAVE to be ITNG all of the time.... He might like a bit of Twirly woos or Bing. Come on Hinch, give it a try. You might learn some empathy from Flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.