Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our bedroom is next to the living room too so I think that’s what we’re going to do! Someone (who knows we’re in a bungalow and knows the layout) offered us a monitor a few weeks ago.. I didn’t know how to say “what’s the bleeping point” without coming across beyond rude 😂
Some monitors are quite handy though because they show you the temperature in the room and video monitors mean you can keep an eye on baby when they start rolling over etc from comfort of the couch! We use ours every night and baby is just a room away at bedtime and nap time. Just sharing my experience - you must be so excited to become a Mum! 😀

Reactions: 8
Has she said she will breastfeed? (I’ve missed this!)

I think the cot was filmed a while ago and isn’t recent. A bit like all her content!
She’s been gifted two Elvie breast pumps which makes me so angry because I’d love one of them but no way could I afford to buy one (£250!) She’ll no doubt feed baby for a few weeks again then go on to formula. Interestingly she never really explained why she made that transition with Ron. She never really discusses anything like that though because it’s too real and she hides all of the bad/difficult bits of motherhood. By talking about how hard breastfeeding is, but also how rewarding she might have actually done something useful for once!

Reactions: 18
Can we play a game of bingo and everyone’s predictions on how she is going to introduce the new born reggie over the next day or so?! Love reading everyone’s thoughts!
It’ll probably go something like this;

Guys I know I’ve been a bit quiet these past few days...but I’ve gone someone to show yaz....meet baby Hinch number 2 👶 (insert pic of baby, hinch and Jimbobs hands entwined)

I’m so grateful guys. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me. I’m going to be taking a bit of time off now to get my head around it all...but I’ll be reading your messages guys 😉 (not)

ATV xxx

“Insert stolen cheesy quote here”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can Grinch stretch the pregnancy out that long though?
She must be seething with everything Stacey has going on this year, buying a beautiful big house with large garden in the country, new clothing range that sells out within 48 hrs and a wedding, she must be clawing at her neck with the sheer nerve of someone taking so much attention from her, Sofa, queen of the chavs, from the house of greige

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just seen a TikTok of people complaining about what they have won on the postcode lottery and someone was the lucky winner of two Hinch ‘books’. Haaa.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just a thought, maybe she’s got a section booked so the crib is on his side as she won’t be able to lift baby? So then he can pass baby to her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She really sounds Jealous and desperate saying `more stock is on the way' three times in two days since SS ITS sellout launch. Her stock has been out for months and there is always full rails of her clothing range in my store and noone looking at it. Sorry, not sorry SOPHSALES i am afraid you just havn't sold out up here 😂😂😂
It’s exactly the same where I am, there’s tonnes of her stuff, it’s like a big greige nightmare

Shall we predict a creepy sleeping Sopha on sofa conveniently obscuring face and bump photo courtesy of inch of tonight?
Oh please no I don’t think I can handle another staged “yeah I really am asleep and my creepy husband is just so in love with me that he constantly takes staged photos of me sleeping with the caption if only she knew how loved she is or saying that I just never stop or I’m cleaning and don’t know he’s taking photos of me, it’s all just natural honestly 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Those 2 pillocks were at the back of the queue when we’re giving out common sense!
Maybe they’re waiting to be #gifted some 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cant wait to see what Ron is like with a new baby. Bring on the staged photos and Grinch forcing Ron to sit with the baby for the 'Gram. Making out Ron can't get enough.
My eldest didn't give two shits about her new baby sister. Hugged her when she wanted and stuff. But wasn't "obsessed" lime some siblings can be.
Mine was angry I brought a baby home, she said she wanted a transformer instead and didn’t look at him again for about a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gosh these threads move fast!

So I just saw on Rochelle Humes stories that she had spent time complimenting Stacey,.genuinely, not fake crap. Was about to come on here and say much better then what Grinch can do. However having just seen the post on here where ss has tagged Rochelle. So not sure if SS did tagging before Rochelle commented or vice versa but she actually showed the piece that she got from Stacey instead of being rolled up like Grinch. It was actually nice story from Rochelle tbh unlike the so called bestie.

Reactions: 19
Quick maths... if Soph was 20 weeks on the 1st jan, she will be due on the 21st May. It’s SS Rex’s birthday on the 23rd May (I only know as he has the same birthday as my sister!) wonder if she will do a Meghan Markle and announce it then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.