Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going to have to completely rearrange as I’m next to the window and other half is next to the radiator 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
with my eldest I had to put her crib at the end of the bed to avoid the window and radiator but I had to get up to do bottles anyway and my second I breastfed so co-slept she rarely slept in her Moses basket (I know it’s now not recommended but I followed rules re space and covers and worked well for us)

Reactions: 9
I cant wait to see what Ron is like with a new baby. Bring on the staged photos and Grinch forcing Ron to sit with the baby for the 'Gram. Making out Ron can't get enough.
My eldest didn't give two shits about her new baby sister. Hugged her when she wanted and stuff. But wasn't "obsessed" lime some siblings can be.
Totally agree. There will be so many staged pics and my word, think of the montages 😬 that will surely keep her busy editing that. I hope Henry has the attitude “of duck this tit” and refuses to cooperate. Can you imagine her then coming out that her and Jaymeh just aren’t dog people after all guys😂 but don’t worry cos he’s been re-homed with some very good dog people

In all seriousness though, I have a similar age gap with my two now. My daughter isn’t bothered by the baby either, occasionally looks at her but that’s it. Will she hold her? No. Will she let me get a pic of them together? No. Do I force it? No. Will Hinch? Absolutely.

Edited typos

Reactions: 21
Ok- so I hate to break it to you guys...
but it would appear she’s definitely still preggo.
these are from her personal account -with auntie “mamfa” (🤮) commenting...
View attachment 550635
bleeping mamfa. Talk properly ffs, nothing winds me up more

Inch wouldn't be invited to Joe's stag because they have nothing in common plus Soph can't manage one day without him. He wouldn't be allowed leave her. And he loves that she is so needy. Keeps him in control
I just don't think Joe likes them - he knows fine well he's a bleep and she's a bigger bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t imagine Joe gels with Inchwannabefamousnomatterhow!
💯 I don’t think he has any time for her. As daft as he can be, he strikes me as someone who is quite straight and if he doesn’t like someone, he doesn’t like being around them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Can't keep up but just wanted to say that clearly she isn't going to breastfeed if crib is on Jamie's side, which is fine, fed is best, but why lie? Be proud of your choices.
maybe this is proof she’s having a planed section- bit far fetched but I put baby on my partners side for the first week because I had a section and couldn’t get up and down quickly to get her. It was easier than him walking round to my side of the bed to pass her to me 🙈 hated not being able to see her though.

also I remember her saying she couldn’t breastfeed last time because of health reasons... what health reasons and why wouldn’t they affect her this time? Honestly think the Elvie pump etc are just for show.
You’re right, fed is best. There’s no shame in feeding your child!

Reactions: 13
The message screen shot from troll Charlotte has been altered.

when you reply to a story the picture will only stay on for as long as the story is up max 24 hours. That pic says Friday above it. Well over 24 hours ago. Therefor Hinch has been screen shotting pictures and stitching them together. Seems to me it is possible inch sent her the message and she’s just randomly stitched someone’s profile pic to it while editing 🤔 ... just a thought

SEE! I live for this type of post!!

Reactions: 9
SEE! I live for this type of post!!
Someone posted afterwards saying that the pictures do stay in the messages. I’ve just checked mine and there are pictures there from months ago, so I don’t think she stitched the photos together.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s not going to like it much when Ronnie has no interest in a squawking newborn, is she?

I hope for his sake he’s going to have enough days in nursery to keep him happy and busy so he doesn’t feel pushed out.

Reactions: 18
Think Tattle should start charging hinch towers for content..
“Tattler : Would be lovely to see R playing on floor with cars” Oh look what R is doing in a further story. Etc etc etc etc etc

I think we should all put the phones away and see what hinge and bracket can come with all by themselves. The Hinch game playing isn’t even funny anymore. It’s stupid, childish, annoying, deceptive, and most definitely tiresome. Wouldn't a would be father be really worried about a wife playing these kind of haha not telling you all if I’m still pregnant or I’ve had the baby games...it’s all very worrying. I’m even fretting there must be a whole bigger story why. It’s cruel to play mind games, always has been. Stop now S. Many people here actually invest time and energy into your welfare, because actually we (or at least I) care. Please don’t laugh at us behind our backs. It’s not nice, and certainly not nurturing to positive mental health, that I know you are an advocate of.

Do take care, I hope you and baby whether here or still in your tum are safe and well

• Heart
Reactions: 26
its only the 17th week of the year, so she could have been 20 weeks plus 1 day when she announced and still be just over 37 weeks now, I know her bump sizes keep changing but other than that I dont really think there is anything odd
I have to agree with you! And also, sorry to disagree with the masses but I'm thinking maybe they've just parked the crib there for now because if she's heavily pregnant maybe she would struggle to get past crib on her side? We definitely put our crib on my husbands side whilst I was still pregnant then moved it to mine after baby was born....🤔

I feel the need to add up all the available baby sleeping options so far in the Hinch house because its a lot!

2 Snuzpods
1 other bedside crib, can't recall details
1 monstrosity on wheels
2 full size cots
3 prams

Remind me again how many infants she will have there??
pretty certain Ronnie had 3 high chairs at one point too, there was the Chicco hug 4-in-1, the stokke which she bought another of for new baby, and then the other one that’s like an egg chair style (no idea what brand it is) but think it’s diabolical that one baby had so many high chairs I mean their house was extended but it’s not big enough to warrant that many high chairs ffs

Reactions: 14
We’re going to have to completely rearrange as I’m next to the window and other half is next to the radiator 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
We had to switch sides due to this. It was horrific. Sleeping on the other side of the bed is inhumane. I love my daughter but my god I hated that. Also my room is tiny so to get into bed I had to run up from the bottom 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.