Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a massive hypocrite
Calls people out all the time but dare question Princess Sopha of Maldonia and she will out you!
She won't ever allow her heart to be that rude
Hmm OK hun look at the way YOU treat others, even your own husband! Those messages are a taste of her own medicine!
Not so rude Sophie
"Look at my dad minding his own business talking to a pigeon" hahahahahahhaha *breath* hahahahahaha!
"Watch me throw my husband's flip flops our the door and upload it to millions while I leave my slippers/belongings out" hahahahahahaha
"Look at my boy getting frustrated trying to communicate with us" hahahahahaha
'jamie you didn't need to bring the used dog bag through the house why didn't you use the side gate!!! Hahahahahahahhaahhahah" uploads to the internet.
"Everyone look at Jamie privately working out in the garage while I film him from the garden"
Sophies heart is so pure ... 🙄

*I'm sure you lot have plenty more of pure hearted Sophie

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Inch wouldn't be invited to Joe's stag because they have nothing in common plus Soph can't manage one day without him. He wouldn't be allowed leave her. And he loves that she is so needy. Keeps him in control

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?
YES!!! I remember this!! I thought I might have missed something and that she had said what it was all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her Royal Highness Queen of Maldonia has had a pregnancy photo shoot lately. This was posted 3 days ago.
EE529C56-BDF5-433B-9F5C-757A970F3B66.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Haha, please do go all mumsnet! This is my first so I’ll take all the advice I can get! We’re in a bungalow so obvs won’t be going up and down to the loft (unlike our Soph!) I’ve been offered a Moses basket which I would use for the living room, would just need a new mattress for it, but thought the bassinet of the pram would suffice! Just so worried about buying things that won’t get used (again, unlike our Soph!)
our baby had day naps in the pram bassinet or on us. We tried moving the snuzpod up and down every day but it didn’t work very well.
Plus, we have an absolute prince who took against the mattress and wouldn’t sleep in it at all after 8 weeks 🙃

Reactions: 4
their relationship is 100% a 2 way street, very occasionally i feel a bit sorry for Jamie, and then i remember....... a real man would go to work and provide for his family if his wife is home, heavily pregnant with a toddler, she could either leave the gram for good or post the odd story as and when she can be bothered/have time. (women can be the bread winners and the men can stay home obvs, i don't want to offend anyone) but talking about them specifically, they are lazy, fame hungry grifters who do not have any concept of the reality of most of the population

Reactions: 27
I cant wait to see what Ron is like with a new baby. Bring on the staged photos and Grinch forcing Ron to sit with the baby for the 'Gram. Making out Ron can't get enough.
My eldest didn't give two shits about her new baby sister. Hugged her when she wanted and stuff. But wasn't "obsessed" lime some siblings can be.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
What I don't get is 380 threads later and they both don't step back and think 'is any of this true and how can I improve myself and my brand going forward?', But they don't think like this they just scream troll and jealous and oh they are so unhappy with their lives. There is no personal reflection on how they conduct themselves as a business at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I completely understand him taking a career break when he did, it’s nice that he’s been able to spend more time with Ron while he’s so little, if it was me though I’d need to go back to work for my own sanity!

Reactions: 19
Credit where credit due,lovely pic of father and son,despite inch looking far in excess of his years.

Reactions: 24
Inch wouldn't be invited to Joe's stag because they have nothing in common plus Soph can't manage one day without him. He wouldn't be allowed leave her. And he loves that she is so needy. Keeps him in control
And she'd also be terrified if she let him out of her sight how much of their hard earned cash the little dilly would spend down in Willy Hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has Sophie's business progressed as a company? Other than to flog cheaply made stuff, seriously what is her business now? she's not a mummy account she's not a home account she's no longer a cleaning account, all I see when I look at her account is someone who's got a child & dog who do very little/same thing everyday, a women who loves attention/validation & a photoshoot and having her hair and make up done with a stay at home husband who plays the role of cheerleader/drum up the the crowd for vaulnarable sophie regularly and crying troll everyone hates me and I'm just innocent Sophie everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the MAP story must be false. I was a big believer in that theory but she’d be 43-44 weeks pregnant now. It was mentioned on 28/7, the person whos friend said they had heard it said he was in the chemist ‘the other week’ which could mean 2 weeks before then taking into consideration pregnancy dates start from the last period that’s another 2 weeks so we’d be looking at end of June or the beginning of July as week 1.

edit. Of course the MAP episode could still have happened but they didn’t get pregnant and then maybe they decided what the hell lets have another baby. Which would then mean shes around 39-40 weeks now!! I think that’s my new theory 😂 that is of course if cc2 wasn’t born in January as @HinchesSousChef has lots of evidence for 😊
Can someone please tell me what the MAP thing was all about?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.