Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't really asked. We've talked about the imapacts of what she does on mental health. I take anti depressants myself and had to be kept in for 48 hours after birth as they need to observe the baby for 'withdrawl'. Will be interesting to see if Mrs H is kept in as she claims she too claims to be on anti depressants due to trolling. If she's not kept in, people will have their answers as it is their policy at our hospital. If she's home after after the birth - she's lied!
If she’s truly on anti-depressants why not say? It could help so many. I’ve taken them on & off for so many years & openly talk about it. It’s the only way to remove the stigma. And if her doctor is half-decent, s/he would have told her to come off Instagram & put her mental health first. That’s what a good doctor does, finds out the stressor & encourages you to remove it from your life. Would also refer her for counselling/therapy to learn how to manage the stress & also dig to find if there are any stressors from the past that need dealing with

Reactions: 11
Thread #379 Suggestion:

Respect where it's due, you didn't make it all about you.

Reactions: 26
Apologies, I think I've muddled myself!
I haven't talked to Mrs H. I've talked to my Midwife about Mrs H and her impact on MH.
At our hospital, the exit from postnatal ward leads across from the corridor that antenatal now sit before appointments. I saw her sat waiting - clearly very pregnant still last week.

I see my midwife team twice weekly and during our chats, Mrs H is mentioned as I've talked previously about my battles with my MH and we talk about how unhealthy it is to have obsessions (i.e. cleaning) and how you mention OCD and people instantly think it's to do with cleaning. We've talked about how it's a shame that social media doesn't portray well how post natal depression affects women and their families but instead women like to show how perfect life is.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.
Ah! I thought the same as @fannysjohnny so my reply won’t make proper sense. Sorry

Reactions: 3
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Thread suggestion;
One day there’s a bump then there’s not, but there’s no fooling us tattle lot!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.