Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
Katie Hayes wrote a post over the top of a photo of her and her baby the same age, and then in another box on the same post writes how her little bespoke baby is doubg this that the other. You need to get over to that thread Nd read the wiki for sure!

Hinch is still a head

Reactions: 6
My boy too ... he has grey white and green
Another light grey and orange boys bedroom here, his choice. We’ve included him in the designs and colour scheme since he was 2 years old. Might sound young but when you ask a Thomas tank fan, would you like a thomas tank bed and bedroom and they answer yes please mummy, what’s a parent to do😉 let’s hope Ron eventually gets some personal touches to his next designed bedroom and it’s not about what Hinch wants🤔😏 edit for typos, need to put my glasses on😉

Reactions: 9
If someone sends her a helpful message or a nice message has she ever replied? I’m asking because I’ve messaged LQOC a couple of times on positive and suggestions especially environmental and she always replied. As did Michelle. I dropped Dr Alex a message when his brother died and he replied in fairness which I was very shocked. The few times Ive written to Hinch, nothing!
I never had a reply, nor were my messages read. Which proves she’s a liar as she repeatedly states she sees every message. I only sent polite messages, asking a question or answering one, never anything negative. Unless you count the P&G questions. Mine was, When will P&G go cruelty-free? She never asked them despite alleging she’s an animal lover. Which reminds me, are they still feeding the birds?

Reactions: 14
If someone sends her a helpful message or a nice message has she ever replied? I’m asking because I’ve messaged LQOC a couple of times on positive and suggestions especially environmental and she always replied. As did Michelle. I dropped Dr Alex a message when his brother died and he replied in fairness which I was very shocked. The few times Ive written to Hinch, nothing!
The few I have messaged have always replied too. Except the Grinch. When I used to like her I sent her a couple messages with things I thought she’d like (yes I know, I was a sad bleep! But she had me taken in with the lies) never replied. Funny how she finds the supposed troll messages straight away. She’s a selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hinch’s message :

“I bow to you now and always”

What is she on about? Some people need to realise sometimes it’s ok (and better) to say less rather than OTT drivel.

Terribly sad news about baby A, hope the family will be given privacy and left alone now. 💔
Yeah it’s a bit...odd. Obviously people say different things in these situations but I do agree less is more when it’s a public platform and she presumably doesn’t know the parents personally

Reactions: 11
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
Think it’s beggy! She wants in on any/all media/public attention 😡🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
She didn’t try to pretend it was the same day. She said something like ‘when I filmed this we’d had bacon’. I found it really interesting, is it the first time she’s alluded to the fact she does pre records?
I didn’t see that. Obviously so used to her lying unfortunately. And I’ve never heard her admit to a pre-record previously but as I missed this one maybe I missed another. I’m sure one of the more observant Tattlers will know though

Reactions: 4
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
It’s all for appearances with her. She is so false. If this couple weren’t in the public eye she wouldn’t be sending her condolences. If it were some random in Maldon she wouldn’t say a thing

Reactions: 19
Think it’s beggy! She wants in on any/all media/public attention 😡🤮🤮
Edit to say we have a girl like this at work. And if someone has something going in their lives she suddenly becomes their best friend. For example a lady just retired, said female made sure she was the one that set up retirement fund wouldnt let anyone help and also wanted to be the soul person to deliver any gifts etc to her home. She suddenly started acting as if the retiree was her sole possession weird af. But clearly attention seeking 😡😡

Reactions: 12
JUST SHUT THE duck UP MAN OVER 4K LIKES ON A RECYCLED GENERIC MESSAGE AND HER HUNZ PRAISING HER SAYING IT 'SO RIGHT' JUST GET THE duck OUT! Notice how hinch spaces and separates into each line? this is to make her comment longer and appear more sincere and get noticed more on the feed. That aside fair play to her for being respectful this time, but the hinchers are always all over anything she says and does even when it has nothing to do with her that part always angers me.
Screenshot_20210425-154459_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Still can’t believe she went to pride for her hen in Brighton. I’ve been to prides with my gay friends and without fail every time I’ve seen a group of straight girls there they are taking the piss and acting like dick heads. Just know this is how they were
She reminds me of a girl i use to go to school with. A horrible horrible bully, the threads I’m finding these pics & tweets from are opening my eyes more than ever. I knew she was always full of tit but wow!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.