Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone that uses washing tabs confirm if our Sopha is up to her old ‘taking the child proof lid off trick’ again.

I noticed them the other day but I dont use them so wasnt sure what colour the lid is. Checked when I went shopping this morning and they weren’t white.

Attached old pic to compare (when she definitely DID remove the lid
I see what you’re seeing!!

Reactions: 3
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll
View attachment 545527
I’ll never quite forget about this. It’s disgusting.. just shows they don’t actually give a hoot about their followers. He’s actually mocking it. Listen to his voice. She even acknowledges it’s a bit tone deaf and distasteful in her tone of voice. Absolute greedy pigs

Reactions: 30
Edit to say we have a girl like this at work. And if someone has something going in their lives she suddenly becomes their best friend. For example a lady just retired, said female made sure she was the one that set up retirement fund wouldnt let anyone help and also wanted to be the soul person to deliver any gifts etc to her home. She suddenly started acting as if the retiree was her sole possession weird af. But clearly attention seeking 😡😡
Oh no! We’ve got someone at work, the exact same 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him 😂

Reactions: 9
It's definitely her! My Midwife sees her. We live very locally!

I wouldn't say that she directly impacted my mental health, I would more say that she impacts how it's perceived. I've had OCD since my teens and you mention it to people then it's instantly linked to cleaning so people assume that you obsessively clean. My OCD is process. I obsess about how things are done be it housework, my job and how I live. I don't obsess about doing housework, if that makes sense.
I do think that Mrs H is on an ideal platform especially for women to show real life and unfortunately she doesn't utilise it. She shows her perfect little life when in real terms we all know it's not. That saying just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean that we should get a 24/7 access to her life and struggles. It's a fine balance.

One thing that did affect me was that knowing we were sharing the same midwife team and her frivolous approach to lockdown and social distancing - I did obsess to some degree about 'catching' something from one of my appointments. This wasn't just indicative of Mrs H but did open my eyes to the risks she was taking and how others out there would take the same risks and put those of us that were shielding and being responsible at risk, also our midwives which through my conversations with them were a concern too.
You’re so right about OCD. I’ve lived with it since childhood & mine has nothing to do with cleaning either. Nor is it like yours. There’s such a spectrum. I manage mine, I had to learn how to when the kids were young as I didn’t want it to affect them but it occasionally did when they were older, not that they’ve ever made me feel bad about it. Thankfully none of them care how a towel is folded or what foot to start going down the stairs on or any of the other little things that really get to me. Zopha says she cleans to manage her anxiety but she could use her platform to learn more about it & share what she learns. But no, everything is perfect at Maldon Towers

Reactions: 10
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him 😂
Looks like you’re deleted 😂 he has a habit of doing that. Little freak he is. He’ll never delete his insta. He needs the validation in his sad, empty life. Just like Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like you’re deleted 😂 he has a habit of doing that. Little freak he is. He’ll never delete his insta. He needs the validation in his sad, empty life. Just like Hinch
How is that even possible I’ve never even followed him or clicked on his profile or engaged with any of his posts 😂 I rarely comment on hinches unless she’s done something to really annoy me like the plagiarism one and nothing I said was nasty 😂 what a weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wish Azaylia’s parents had just posted the sad news and turned off comments. If you can stop people tagging you too, I’d have done that as well. I’m sure people have good intentions but I swear some are always trying to outdo each other. Never mind those tagging Hinch on posts like this, with all the #cleaning hashtags.
#hinchyouselfhappy on a post about a baby dying??? How insensitive can these people be???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.