Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #379 Suggestion:

Respect where it's due, you didn't make it all about you.
Feel free to unlike this thread suggestion guyzzz! Sorry! I suggested this before I caught up and saw she had then went on to comment on the parents pages, unbelievable! There's just not enough words to describe what a cock womble she is.
I fail to believe she's genuine or if she is, she needs to learn to control her grief and shut the fcuk up!!

How about we go for -

Thread #379 Suggestion: The Ultimate Grief Tourist

• Heart
Reactions: 26
that was my point earlier, people post that they are heartbroken then 5 minutes later it's back to normal. Of course it will affect some more than others based on experiences. Lets face it you cant really quantify "heartbroken" as it is a figurative thing which is just commonly used to describe extreme upset. Obviously people are wrong to be upset.
I’m at work today. We all had a quick 5 minute tea break whilst the patients are finishing up their supper. We all stood in the staff room and had a 1 minute silence for that courageous little angel. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him 😂
He did the exact same thing to me and I’ve never followed him either, he’s a fruit loop 😂

Reactions: 8
Trust me he is a total delight!! Not!!
The melt blocked me when I followed him on my burner account and didn’t like any of his posts😂 what a tuna melt.. his house makes me claustrophobic... it’s like padded grey prison cell.

He did the exact same thing to me and I’ve never followed him either, he’s a fruit loop 😂
He’s bonkers. He’s crazy just like Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wasn’t a thing when I had my eldest 22 years ago but when my youngest was born 3 years ago we had to bring his sister (then 4) a present from the baby as she was, an is, such a madam! She’s still not overly keen on him but it stopped her trying to smother him! 🙄
Mine are extremely close, & the older 2 adore the youngest but nothing to do with the furry mice & sweets. 🤣. There was a phase when the eldest 2 really didn’t get along but they grew out of it. Both girls have been in tears this weekend because lockdown has kept them apart for most of the year
I did the same when my 2nd and 3rd were born (31 & 27 now) if i remember, it was something Dr Miriam Stoppard said to do in her book and yes i know that dates me 🤓🤣
Could well be as she used to write in the magazine I bought during pregnancy. I’d forgotten about her

Reactions: 3
Why isit not suitable? My daughter has a grey bedroom with colour accessories. I don’t see anything wrong with it?
I prefer brighter colours for a child. Particularly if they spend time in the room during the day. I know if I asked mine to choose (and they are older than Rex at 4 and 5) grey wouldn't be a winner.
@sophierose 90, duck me is she only 31????? I blame all that tit she sprays around.

Reactions: 7
Ol’ sopha commenting on her SILs post before copying the whole thing & making millions
92FE2935-6122-4C95-92FA-B2287E9A888F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him 😂
You’ve probably liked something he didn’t agree with or you follow someone doesn’t like him 😂 he is THAT pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.