Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just dont get some people, in being over the top I think it just shows insincerity, in the sympathy comments someone has written that the whole of the world mourns with them over their loss. How is that true, most people even in this country will not know of the story. I do understand you can feel sad for people who we have not even met, that is just basic humanity, but to be heartbroken?
I have quite literally cried my heart out all day long and for weeks and months about this little girl. I don't know, I think I'm just an empath and I'm sure many people are. I genuinely feel grief and I know it's not even a minuscule comparable to what her family and the ones who loved her most are going through - but as a mother and as somone who lost my own mother to cancer - I can 100% categorically say I am heartbroken for this beautiful little girl and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe her sheep commenting on her comment on Ashley and Safiyya’s posts. What the duck mate. They stop at nothing for that bleeping giraffes attention. Makes me feel sick!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
I found it weird that she said “I bow down to you now and always” this is a strange thing to say in my opinion. I feel so sad for that family and the loss of their little girl, truly heartbreaking but I find MH comments very strange sometimes.

Reactions: 36
I think I’d feel really guilty about receiving any attention from my comments to the Cain family. But I’d probably do it privately for that reason I wouldn’t want anyone to praise me for ‘getting it right’ because there is nothing right about any of it and it’s not about that it’s about a family who are in extraordinary pain and grief. I do not know them personally, so I won’t message them. The people they really need are in no doubt rallying around them to help them get through this horrendous period in their lives. I don’t need to be validated by commenting on it and then 4000 people like that comment. As someone said, less is more, there’s no harm in sharing your condolences but it is not necessary for strangers to be so OTT and over familiar with them. You could also consider sending a note in private.

I sincerely hope the family continue to receive the support they need as this is going to be a long process, i doubt we will see much more about this from all these people next week, it’s often the case people move on quickly whilst you are left in the trauma for months/ years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think it’s ridiculous sorry. Another thing to make new mums feel pressured about. Mine never had presents and there was no jealousy.
When I had my 3rd, 29 years ago, we put a little gift from her to my other 2 at the bottom of her crib. Just a little furry red mouse with some sweets inside. They were happy as Larry whilst Dad & Auntie fussed over baby & completely forgot that they hadn’t seen me for a couple of days. They totally believed the baby got them the toy & sweets & thought she was great! I never felt any pressure to do it, just thought it was a cute idea & only cost a couple of quid. Never heard of it when I had my 2nd & she thought he was great anyway when I brought him home. So both ways worked for me 🤣

Reactions: 9
The fact she called them Ash and Saff does not surprise me. She has no shame whatsoever. Apart from donating what she did she’s done nothing but plaster baby A’s name all over her stories at bedtime for the last couple of weeks along with a quote directed to us tattlers. She knows damn well all of her sheep are going to comment on her comments yet she still does it even though she’s posted on her story and could have sent a personal message instead of commenting on both posts if she really was a friend. Everything’s made to be about her and her hinchers. Every single time.

Reactions: 19
I hope I don’t come over as being cold hearted because I’m certainly not, my heart goes out to anyone whose little ones are dealing with life limiting diseases, I’ve had cancer a few times. I get soooo annoyed when I see the lip service tit on social media, My first stint at Christie’s made me a mess that the staff had to peel me off a chair, because as an adult I understood what was about to happen to me , I was scared of course but I at least understood, the very young and very old around me didn’t have that, that broke me. I was in a position to research etc . I was able to verbalise how I felt and after I was able to do some productive to help others with awareness and fundraising .

Use your platforms to do good, raise awareness , donate money, Zoph how about donating the proceeds from the Tesco sales ?

They won’t, they will only share justgiving links for ‘famous ‘ people .

I truly do despair 😥

Fly free from pain baby A 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When I had my 3rd, 29 years ago, we put a little gift from her to my other 2 at the bottom of her crib. Just a little furry red mouse with some sweets inside. They were happy as Larry whilst Dad & Auntie fussed over baby & completely forgot that they hadn’t seen me for a couple of days. They totally believed the baby got them the toy & sweets & thought she was great! I never felt any pressure to do it, just thought it was a cute idea & only cost a couple of quid. Never heard of it when I had my 2nd & she thought he was great anyway when I brought him home. So both ways worked for me 🤣
It wasn’t a thing when I had my eldest 22 years ago but when my youngest was born 3 years ago we had to bring his sister (then 4) a present from the baby as she was, an is, such a madam! She’s still not overly keen on him but it stopped her trying to smother him! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG how insensitive can one person be? A post about a poor baby who has lost her life with Hinch hashtags. Her followers are shits RIP Azaylia. 💔💔

Hopefully she learned her lesson from all the comments on here the last time?
I really hope so!😔

Reactions: 2
Having a nose on Twitter as you do and found her ex Martyn and a tweet from our Trace
2EB094CE-EAE3-4A2E-9A5B-272A039E59C7.jpeg
887C0905-21CA-45FB-B1E6-14AF25390957.jpeg
26F4C49C-6F73-4B9E-8508-DC473FE4EF8F.jpeg
6345CC4E-21D8-42BF-8DC8-E3F6A750C457.jpeg
9A722889-7429-4BAE-9331-A90F6A8AC4AD.jpeg
C2BBD765-9CE5-4572-AD82-3B793AC4805E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I did the same when my 2nd and 3rd were born (31 & 27 now) if i remember, it was something Dr Miriam Stoppard said to do in her book and yes i know that dates me 🤓🤣

Reactions: 6
So I’m guessing she was in a long term relationship with this Martyn? How strange then that she acts as if Jamie is her first and only serious relationship. Not saying she needs to go on and on about exes but when you consider how much of her life she has put out there, I find it strange for her to act as if Jamie is her first serious relationship. I guess having exes doesn’t fit into the Disney style romance she tries to portray.

Reactions: 47
Whatever happened to henrys bath robe? ‘Henrrrry! You got a barrrf robe ohhwn!’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s not the only one either. Jake Quickenden posted about Baby A then next story was ‘come on you reds!’ And he’s got a baby as well!
They should show respect and just post that and nothing else the rest of the day. It's dreadful when you see them launch straight into something else. Some of the Instamums did this when a lady on Insta passed away. She had various health problems, her account was called something about being a mother on oxygen I think, sorry I can't remember. She seemed like a lovely lady and wonderful mum. They were all posting RIP and how sad it was etc. I was genuinely shocked and horrified when the next stories straight after were ads. It's just so disrespectful and insincere. The terrible thing is that they don't realise this. Instagram seems to be blinding a lot of people and making them behave like utter dicks. It was after Mother of Daughters' fall from grace and observing the playground bully antics of all of those Instamums as a result, all desperately trying to come up smelling of roses and pack hunt, that I unfollowed all of them. Vile bunch. Sorry to derail.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.