Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did have a big pack of maternity pads in the cot ready to pack but she didn’t show herself packing them. Foolish really. She could have bagged herself a brand partnership with Always or something. Or if she’s set to breast feed she could have been promoting reusable breast pads cos you know she’s so ssshhhuuusssshhhtainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope all the profits are going to charity!!

Hinch surely isn’t going to announce new baby on SS launch day?! I hope not! Although SS is going to sell out that collect the same day!

any first time mums, you do not need to pack a hospital bag like that.

View attachment 544864

How disgusting is this??? Of course Soph is tagged in this 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
White towels, white pants, white dressing gown, pale grey nightdress. I'm beginning to think she has never actually birthed before 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how good your ariel pods work on that lot Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I was coming round the idea that garden centre was a moon bump and then she got cocky with that and thought ooh I can get away with this and started wearing it out loads. But maybe that’s just too insane.
Facially she looked pregnant and post partum jan/feb but she looks different recently. I don’t know. If I admit defeat she might actually end this weird game. Is this how she gets her own way? 😂😂 wears people down!
No dont give up she admitted she gained weight with this pregnancy,and her face has slimmed down, todays photo could of been taken weeks ago and she only approved today, it could be post partum weight, considering its a bump pic she is jot really showing a bump

Reactions: 9
I think it’s ridiculous sorry. Another thing to make new mums feel pressured about. Mine never had presents and there was no jealousy.
My mum moaned a lot about it to me during the pregnancy with my second so I did do it to shut her up and I thought it was cute 🤷‍.

It wasn’t expensive presents. Just a £5 thing that I’d have probably bought them anyway.

Reactions: 4
White towels, white pants, white dressing gown, pale grey nightdress. I'm beginning to think she has never actually birthed before 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how good your ariel pods work on that lot Sophie
Don’t be daft, everything will just go in the bin after, good old sustainable Soph!

Reactions: 22
You’d literally think she was going on a city break with that bag. Not going to give birth.

Reactions: 15
That's really interesting cause I've had an emergency section, vbac then a planned section and hands down section wins! It's burning pee you see, can't take it! 😂
I'm thinking Sophlora would be too vain to ask for a section, however packing that much shite must mean she knows she in a few days?
I think everyone’s experiences are different I guess. I just didn’t like not being able to move around a lot because of the pain and I just wanted to get up and do things 😂 yes I agree I don’t think she would choose a section either.

Reactions: 6
Why hasn't she packed any cloffs?
I hope she packs her nostrils. As you all are undoubtedly aware, she often posts pics of herself with one or both nostrils.
If she rolls up to the hospital to give birth, the medical team are going to be baffled by this mysterious nasal malady. It might be a cause for alarm because I am pretty sure this is the first case of disappearing and reading nostril ever.
Sophia, if you’re reading: get a back, preferably with air vents - so no plastics - and pop your nostrils in. Get your Dynamo and make a label that says N O S T R I L S and out it in your own hospital bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She leans/crouches/squats etc quite a lot, I assume because she's embarrassed about her height and wants to looks shorter/closer in height to the other women in the photos. She should embrace her height, there's nothing wrong with it and lots of women will envy it!
I’m taller than Zoph (6ft) and I haven’t crouched/tried to make myself shorter in photos since I was about 18. I used to be friends with a girl who was also tall and had size 7 feet(im8.5) and she wore size 5 shoes because she didn’t want her feet to look big. Like wtf

Reactions: 16
No dont give up she admitted she gained weight with this pregnancy,and her face has slimmed down, todays photo could of been taken weeks ago and she only approved today, it could be post partum weight, considering its a bump pic she is jot really showing a bump
It doesn’t quite add up does it. Just some photos. All posted by her within the last month.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Neither Ronnie or the new baby need a present from each other jfc. I hate this show off influencer parenting tit.
To be fair it’s been a thing for a long time, my sister has the book I “gave“ her when I was born and we’re 50 and 54. I did it with my kids to, and they’re 23 and 18

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are in a clothes shop though...so it could only have been taken in the last 2 weeks or before Christmas. Clothes shops haven't been open all year have they?

Reactions: 20
What is a heavily pregnant woman doing out in the shops during a pandemic!! What example is she setting?? It infuriates me. Especially with her health issues she would be in the extremely vulnerable category.

I’ve met too women who caught covid in their third trimester and the fever sent them into early labour and ended up needing emergency c sections as their babies went into distress. Honest to god. She drives me insane.

Reactions: 35
I am dying at that hospital bag 😂😂 moisturiser? When is she going to have time to moisturise?
I was too weak and ill. I crawled to the shower and back, which was literally in a wardrobe off the ward. There was no room. I think I rinsed the worst of the blood off and that was it. I remember sitting on the shower stool for ages as the heat and steam had made me really unwell!
I will admit to being a bit naive and bringing a book as the hospital had suggested as I was being induced but there was never a time, before, during or after that I had the concentration and energy for reading. I wish her luck with her #hinchactivityjournal #notanad
Yeah I had a similar experience which is why I was laughing at all the toiletries going in. It’s definitely not about making your self beautiful it’s about function!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.