Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now sorry if this has been mentioned and if it’s TMI and I’ve never worn jumpsuits myself but it’s such a nightmare going to the loo after having a baby, there are much more practical things to wear than something that will be lying round your ankles whilst sorting yourself out??

Reactions: 26
Nevermind the bump, but does she really think her hair looks good? It’s like unravelled rope. No wonder she usually has it in a birds nest on top of her head. No amount of shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo in her hospital bag is going to help that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nevermind the bump, but does she really think her hair looks good? It’s like unravelled rope. No wonder she usually has it in a birds nest on top of her head. No amount of shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo in her hospital bag is going to help that!
It’s offensive 😂 and for her to claim that she used to do hair extensions.
Horse hair on her head

Reactions: 14
Also, the other day she wasn’t doing much & ‘waddling like a duck’ because she felt like she was about to drop any minute. Now she’s managed to tart herself up & go shopping. Hmm
She was obviously full of tit when she said she was on bed rest for the foreseeable either that or she's as dumb as she looks and is disregarding her obstetricians advice. Numbskull.

Reactions: 13
I’m taller than Zoph (6ft) and I haven’t crouched/tried to make myself shorter in photos since I was about 18. I used to be friends with a girl who was also tall and had size 7 feet(im8.5) and she wore size 5 shoes because she didn’t want her feet to look big. Like wtf
My husband's friend does the opposite. He's only got size 6 feet (in fairness he's only about 5'5" so everything looks in balance) but he wears size 8's to make his feet look bigger! They look absolutely ridiculous. He literally almost falls out of his shoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Exactly! No wonder she's a fruitloop 😂 her lies and deceit must be brain damaging for her to live with.
Also, the other day she wasn’t doing much & ‘waddling like a duck’ because she felt like she was about to drop any minute. Now she’s managed to tart herself up & go shopping. Hmm

Reactions: 6
No worries x I find it even more fascinating that after talking with you then have to see Hinch!
Do they know it's her?
Sorry,for all the questions but can I ask you if she directly impacted on your health?
It's definitely her! My Midwife sees her. We live very locally!

I wouldn't say that she directly impacted my mental health, I would more say that she impacts how it's perceived. I've had OCD since my teens and you mention it to people then it's instantly linked to cleaning so people assume that you obsessively clean. My OCD is process. I obsess about how things are done be it housework, my job and how I live. I don't obsess about doing housework, if that makes sense.
I do think that Mrs H is on an ideal platform especially for women to show real life and unfortunately she doesn't utilise it. She shows her perfect little life when in real terms we all know it's not. That saying just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean that we should get a 24/7 access to her life and struggles. It's a fine balance.

One thing that did affect me was that knowing we were sharing the same midwife team and her frivolous approach to lockdown and social distancing - I did obsess to some degree about 'catching' something from one of my appointments. This wasn't just indicative of Mrs H but did open my eyes to the risks she was taking and how others out there would take the same risks and put those of us that were shielding and being responsible at risk, also our midwives which through my conversations with them were a concern too.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've never witnessed anyone who is such a fuckup in all my life. Everything she says or does becomes a drama:
Sink-gate
Quote-gate
Astroturf-gate
Babygate-gate
Hospital bag-gate
The list is endless...

She should take her own advice and concentrate on her beautiful family and put her phone in a drawer permanently.

Reactions: 33
It's definitely her! My Midwife sees her. We live very locally!

I wouldn't say that she directly impacted my mental health, I would more say that she impacts how it's perceived. I've had OCD since my teens and you mention it to people then it's instantly linked to cleaning so people assume that you obsessively clean. My OCD is process. I obsess about how things are done be it housework, my job and how I live. I don't obsess about doing housework, if that makes sense.
I do think that Mrs H is on an ideal platform especially for women to show real life and unfortunately she doesn't utilise it. She shows her perfect little life when in real terms we all know it's not. That saying just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean that we should get a 24/7 access to her life and struggles. It's a fine balance.

One thing that did affect me was that knowing we were sharing the same midwife team and her frivolous approach to lockdown and social distancing - I did obsess to some degree about 'catching' something from one of my appointments. This wasn't just indicative of Mrs H but did open my eyes to the risks she was taking and how others out there would take the same risks and put those of us that were shielding and being responsible at risk, also our midwives which through my conversations with them were a concern too.
Just proves no one can tell Hinch what to do, even her midwife during a pandemic. Sophie grow up🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
The first image I agree, but the second image is the stickers on top of the box.
You’re right it is the sticker.

Maybe she is still learning guuyyzzz and this is the one thing she has took notice of 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she was munching on a flaky, greasy sausage roll in a clothes shop? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then touching all the goods with her greasy claw. Her hands give me the ick. The way she strokes at and pinches everything between her thumb and forefinger 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
You’re right it is the sticker.

Maybe she is still learning guuyyzzz and this is the one thing she has took notice of 🙄
I think she’d have had a right dressing down from P&G and wouldn’t dare to make the same mistake again

Reactions: 11
So she was munching on a flaky, greasy sausage roll in a clothes shop? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly I'm flummoxed over the whole sizeofbump saga but now you come to mention it yes, why would she go in that clothes shop with food? The mask must've been off in the shop for her to be spotted eating it? She pulled the mask up for a photo?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital
There's a new one up by Sainsbury's I believe. It was going up just before we moved, so that could make sense as it would be the correct side of Chelmsford to get back to Maldonia.

Reactions: 4
Honestly and sincerely I don't think she's had the baby yet, however the ever changing bump pics are her hole attempt at editing herself to be bigger and in photos taken naturally or the setting deems she can't the bump keeps changing size. I'm pregnant and I wake up huge one day the next its shrunk its all down to where baby moves to, however unlike soph here my bump is not edited for a photo, so much she edited herself to look due in the bastard morning when she was 7 months and now she's about to drop the real bump is the size it was in the shite edited pics so it looks like her bump hasn't changed in size for about 3 months. I believe she is doing it purposefully to duck with the tatttlers that think she had the baby ages ago or at least a few weeks ago, but I do believe she lied in the reveal because by the calculations in her ambiguous reveal she should have had the baby already but she hasn't, she knows she's ran out of content and she thinks shes more famous than she is not realising even those 10x more famous than her, tell people when baby is due! she's a total bellend, this pregnancy is literally all she has for content now so she has to make a big show out of it drag the arse out of it, be all mysterious and tit to keep it 'interesting' cause she has nothing else in her sinking career, even this has backfired so much even her most loyal sheep one I spoke to was like 'Omg this is taking forever when is she having the baby? can't wait to see him but seems she's been preggo for ages bless her she must be feeling it' so even her loyalist of sheep are taking heed that she's taking the piss out of it and has lied that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.