Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I just seen some duck nugget has a “Hinch” tattoo? You have a permanent inking of a internet scrubber on your body?
Jesus take the bleeping wheel 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, the hospital bag? Where you going Sopha? Except way over the top as usual!
There are not enough crayons in my pencil case to explain to her followers how this is all content & not realistic 🤨
Another giant knicker wearer here & proud of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
White towels, white pants, white dressing gown, pale grey nightdress. I'm beginning to think she has never actually birthed before 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how good your ariel pods work on that lot Sophie
She will just chuck it all away ......

Reactions: 9
Where the duck is she going 😂 I was out within 6 hours of having my second 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep me too. Had baby 2 at 9am and was home at 4pm. Had a house full of family that evening too. Friend of mine had her baby in the morning and was at the school for pick up at 3pm. She's crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
They are in a clothes shop though...so it could only have been taken in the last 2 weeks or before Christmas. Clothes shops haven't been open all year have they?
The lady who asked for the photo says it was yesterday. It's on her Insta grid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s having the day off so she can catch up on tattle and find next weeks content/rant 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t quite add up does it. Just some photos. All posted by her within the last month.
I agree there’s something off. Funny how it’s always the posed side on ones (easier to photoshop?) that are the ones she proudly shares.

Reactions: 16
I would always say have a back up bag prepared. Maybe other husbands can think, but mine packed some going home clothes for me (as the originals got ruined) as my skinny jeans and a top he likes as it’s low cut!!!!! Thankfully my sister in law stepped in snd brought me joggers and a sweatshirt!! 🤷‍♀️
This reminds me of my friend her husband packed her thongs 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep me too. Had baby 2 at 9am and was home at 4pm. Had a house full of family that evening too. Friend of mine had her baby in the morning and was at the school for pick up at 3pm. She's crazy.
I didn’t even make it to hospital for 2 of my births, unplanned home births, so my hospital bag didn’t even make it out of the house 😂
I put mine and baby’s things in the same bag for all 4 births. I can’t believe the stuff she has in hers. What an absolute waste of time and money🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
To be fair it’s been a thing for a long time, my sister has the book I “gave“ her when I was born and we’re 50 and 54. I did it with my kids to, and they’re 23 and 18
No I know but you know how it will be with her. It will be a huge grand scene that’ll make other people feel tit because they didn’t do it.

Reactions: 11
She did have a big pack of maternity pads in the cot ready to pack but she didn’t show herself packing them. Foolish really. She could have bagged herself a brand partnership with Always or something. Or if she’s set to breast feed she could have been promoting reusable breast pads cos you know she’s so ssshhhuuusssshhhtainable.
I’m wondering how long she’s going in hospital for... a little box for jewellery wtf! You are in and chucked out within hours nowadays. No time to mess with your jewellery and your cotton buds. Honest to god she takes everything to the limit.

God that tattoo again 😅 if you absolutely must, just have the heart and the be happy bit, it's hideous and tacky but to add 'Hinch' to it as well :sick:

I haven't watched the hospital bag shite, you guyzzzzz summed it up enough for me, but did she actually pack anything for you know, the new life that's coming into the world?!
No... but she packed a box for her jewellery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I know but you know how it will be with her. It will be a huge grand scene that’ll make other people feel tit because they didn’t do it.
I don’t think it matters if you do it or don’t. Each to their own. But like you said, you just know Ronnie will he getting something expensive as well as the baby which will be ridiculous and never seem again as Ron’s toys are only out once and never seen again.

Reactions: 5
She’s so ott with everything isn’t she? I wonder if she’s asked inch for a push present 😂

Reactions: 8
She barely washes her hair, why the duck is she packing shampoo and conditioner for a minimum one night stay. This tacky witch is so wasteful! Use the same tit you packed for your first money maker
Shampoo, conditioner AND dry shampoo. I don’t take that much on holiday with me!

Reactions: 11
She did indeed see it!

This Hincher must have spent a fortune on Hinch crap and her recommendations!
This hincher seriously needs help.... come on now this is just not normal!

Her hospital bag for giving birth looks more like a weekend getaway bag. Anyone who has given birth do you really need all that stuff? Don’t birth body fluids come off in the wash so you need new dressing gown and slippers? And why do you need a different tooth brush from the one you have at home? Someone enlighten me please
She must be off to The Portland Hospital( she can afford it now) the way she’s carrying on -how long is she staying for !

Reactions: 7
View attachment 544864

How disgusting is this??? Of course Soph is tagged in this 🤢🤢🤢
Vile, very insensitive. Shocks me how these people don't think before they speak. Is this for profit too, no mention of raising funds for charity. Not that it would make it better, that last line is disgusting. To tag all the family and Hinch too, so wrong. Nothing but an attention seeking, money making post.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.