Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compelled to ask for a pic.....didn't tell them how great they were. ..left her family outside so she could go in and chat to her...sounds like a total fan.

Her account is absolute opposite to Mrs H - and she's never once mentioned her - no hashtags nothing, until that photo.
I'd advise to be careful checking out the ladies account.Could be a Hinchy Honeytrap?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Apologies, I think I've muddled myself!
I haven't talked to Mrs H. I've talked to my Midwife about Mrs H and her impact on MH.
At our hospital, the exit from postnatal ward leads across from the corridor that antenatal now sit before appointments. I saw her sat waiting - clearly very pregnant still last week.

I see my midwife team twice weekly and during our chats, Mrs H is mentioned as I've talked previously about my battles with my MH and we talk about how unhealthy it is to have obsessions (i.e. cleaning) and how you mention OCD and people instantly think it's to do with cleaning. We've talked about how it's a shame that social media doesn't portray well how post natal depression affects women and their families but instead women like to show how perfect life is.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.
No worries x I find it even more fascinating that after talking with you then have to see Hinch!
Do they know it's her?
Sorry,for all the questions but can I ask you if she directly impacted on your health?

Reactions: 15
I smell a🐀. So staged.
I was thinking the same but to be honest I just don’t believe anything she says or posts anymore. Lots of unnecessary detail in a post about a chance meeting!!! Usually a good indicator of a lie.

Reactions: 14
Can someone that uses washing tabs confirm if our Sopha is up to her old ‘taking the child proof lid off trick’ again.

I noticed them the other day but I dont use them so wasnt sure what colour the lid is. Checked when I went shopping this morning and they weren’t white.

Attached old pic to compare (when she definitely DID remove the lid

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies, I think I've muddled myself!
I haven't talked to Mrs H. I've talked to my Midwife about Mrs H and her impact on MH.
At our hospital, the exit from postnatal ward leads across from the corridor that antenatal now sit before appointments. I saw her sat waiting - clearly very pregnant still last week.

I see my midwife team twice weekly and during our chats, Mrs H is mentioned as I've talked previously about my battles with my MH and we talk about how unhealthy it is to have obsessions (i.e. cleaning) and how you mention OCD and people instantly think it's to do with cleaning. We've talked about how it's a shame that social media doesn't portray well how post natal depression affects women and their families but instead women like to show how perfect life is.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.
What do you make of these pics? Pic on left was taken yday
0911579D-E3D1-4C19-A176-17BCBFB189F5.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Is she packing for the Maldives? 😅
No, FredaGooglemail was not present this time

Can someone that uses washing tabs confirm if our Sopha is up to her old ‘taking the child proof lid off trick’ again.

I noticed them the other day but I dont use them so wasnt sure what colour the lid is. Checked when I went shopping this morning and they weren’t white.

Attached old pic to compare (when she definitely DID remove the lid
It’s a sticker on the lid of the box

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t quite add up does it. Just some photos. All posted by her within the last month.
I feel all the black dress was taken same day and posted at different times since then we have seen slimmer and slimmer photos, i also know someone who’s baby is 8 months but still looks like a new born As she was tiny

Reactions: 6
I cant see her being out and about showing off her post baby bump.

Yes we all have them. But with all her insecurities about her looks I don't think she'd show it off.

But I also don't know know how to explain why her bump got smaller...

Reactions: 21
Nice to see Rex help paint his own room and doing a fantastic job. All we get off Ron is a hand sprinkle 4 bits of grated cheese🙄🙄😏😏

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Compelled to ask for a pic.....didn't tell them how great they were. ..left her family outside so she could go in and chat to her...sounds like a total fan.

Her account is absolute opposite to Mrs H - and she's never once mentioned her - no hashtags nothing, until that photo.
She does follow Hinch on Insta.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s missed a trick with her hospital bag, what about jumbo maternity pads, big knickers, nipple pads.. normalise it, we all need them I think she could have shown it made a joke out of the size of them etc shown the real side to it. It reminds me of hand maids tail where the woman is in between them both and their at each end of her just looking at each other, not doing any of the work or when she’s in labour she’s in a different room having the baby and soph will be in another getting pampered and having her facial then just gets the baby handed to her all wrapped up and cute 🙈

Reactions: 20
I can't get over the tattoo of all things. If I turned up to my tattoo artist and showed him that he'd likely tell me to get my head checked 😂 duck walking round with Hinch on my arm 😖
I suppose we should be thankful she didn’t ask for a couple of Minkies and a Scrub Daddy as decoration!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's pulled some stunts,but if she actually faked the garden centre pic she is despicable and it just supports my previous post that she is having one last game with Tattle.
I completely agree. It doesn’t make sense, I also find it funny how on here yday i said i wonder how many of her ‘fans’ will see her & tag her. All of a sudden boom! A tagged photo. All them trips to b&m, lidl (i think) & the garden centre...not one of her ‘many fans’ had spotted her & tagged a pic.

Reactions: 27
It’s not how much you eat per se, but rather staying hydrated is key. Lots of water, oatmeal helps too.
Going back 30 0dd years now but I breas
She did indeed see it!

This Hincher must have spent a fortune on Hinch crap and her recommendations!
I will always be here for you! Will she hell! I bet she is sat on the sofa thinking stupid fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I completely agree. It doesn’t make sense, I also find it funny how on here yday i said i wonder how many of her ‘fans’ will see her & tag her. All of a sudden boom! A tagged photo. All them trips to b&m, lidl (i think) & the garden centre...not one of her ‘many fans’ had spotted her & tagged a pic.
Also, the other day she wasn’t doing much & ‘waddling like a duck’ because she felt like she was about to drop any minute. Now she’s managed to tart herself up & go shopping. Hmm

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.