Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did it copying her once with washing up liquid (not fairy, as I refuse to use whatever she promotes) and a scrub daddy that I had from when I first started watching her and it made more

I did a present to the baby from older brother and from older brother to the baby. My son loves giving presents so made sense to me.

I got my son a present from the baby. It’s to help ease any jealousy they have of the new child.
I think it’s ridiculous sorry. Another thing to make new mums feel pressured about. Mine never had presents and there was no jealousy.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s ridiculous sorry. Another thing to make new mums feel pressured about. Mine never had presents and there was no jealousy.
This isn’t a new thing though. It’s been around for years. I’m in my thirties and my mum still remembers the present that my baby sister ‘gave’ me when she was born.

Reactions: 14
I am probably so so soo late.

But WHAT ON EARTH 🤣🤣🤣

no no, this is where I log off from the internet today 👋🏼

A1D25584-A312-4F05-96C4-D2528A15A987.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This isn’t a new thing though. It’s been around for years. I’m in my thirties and my mum still remembers the present that my baby sister ‘gave’ me when she was born.
Oh I know it’s not new. I was told I “had” to do it after my kids and didn’t, years ago. All they need is some extra reassurance, not gifts.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up, missed all of yesterday here.
1) Going on and on about the dream cheat. Give over.
2) The hospital bags. Is she staying at a spa? Moisturiser? Hair Shampoo?? There’s no time for that tit and it pisses me off people, mums to be, will watch this and this they’ll be moisturising and washing their hair😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
We let my 2 year old pick out a small teddy for his sister to give her when she was born, he gave it to her when she came home.

We did buy him a present but it was from us and his new sister, it wasn’t expensive.

Reactions: 5
I wish I packed more in my bag when I was induced with my first 2 years ago 🤣 I didn’t think I would be in hospital long but ended up being in there 6 days 🤣

Reactions: 3
We let my 2 year old pick out a small teddy for his sister to give her when she was born, he gave it to her when she came home.

We did buy him a present but it was from us and his new sister, it wasn’t expensive.
Well we know the kind of show hinch will make. There will be 2 expensive gifts neither child is interested in, a montage with Disney music over the top, gushing quotes from her about how lucky she is and then all the sheep copying it for the next year or so 🙄

Reactions: 15
She needs to book herself into the priory, not the delivery suite, coz that witch is crazy 😳 she’s trying to make childbirth look like a Disney fairytale, when it’s far from it! Any new mums that happen to be following her are going to be in for a right shock, packing moisturiser and all that bollocks! Where’s the fanny pads, breast pads and dark coloured pants?? Who tf wears WHITE after giving birth?! Hell who even wears white when you have kids full stop?! I haven’t worn white anything for 14years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She needs to book herself into the priory, not the delivery suite, coz that witch is crazy 😳 she’s trying to make childbirth look like a Disney fairytale, when it’s far from it! Any new mums that happen to be following her are going to be in for a right shock, packing moisturiser and all that bollocks! Where’s the fanny pads, breast pads and dark coloured pants?? Who tf wears WHITE after giving birth?! Hell who even wears white when you have kids full stop?! I haven’t worn white anything for 14years 🤣
Meghan Markle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am probably so so soo late.

But WHAT ON EARTH 🤣🤣🤣

no no, this is where I log off from the internet today 👋🏼

View attachment 544944
Why is she liking them?! You think she’d put a post up saying it’s lovely, she appreciates the gesture but please don’t get tattooed - that’ll be on you forever!!! So irresponsible 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 22
Just catching up, missed all of yesterday here.
1) Going on and on about the dream cheat. Give over.
2) The hospital bags. Is she staying at a spa? Moisturiser? Hair Shampoo?? There’s no time for that tit and it pisses me off people, mums to be, will watch this and this they’ll be moisturising and washing their hair😂😂😂😂
yes yes yes to this! Where are the disposable pants? Massive maternity pads/breast pads etc. in the sanitary bag? 😡😡😡

no matter I suppose, as long as she managed to get another wee plus in for “spritz for bits”. Only £20 a bottle and the reality of childbirth will never exist for you guuuyyyyysss 🙄

What a spanner she is

Reactions: 12
God that tattoo again 😅 if you absolutely must, just have the heart and the be happy bit, it's hideous and tacky but to add 'Hinch' to it as well :sick:

I haven't watched the hospital bag shite, you guyzzzzz summed it up enough for me, but did she actually pack anything for you know, the new life that's coming into the world?!

God that tattoo again 😅 if you absolutely must, just have the heart and the be happy bit, it's hideous and tacky but to add 'Hinch' to it as well :sick:

I haven't watched the hospital bag shite, you guyzzzzz summed it up enough for me, but did she actually pack anything for you know, the new life that's coming into the world?!
Imagine explaining that tattoo to your kids or grandkids years down the line, that you were obsessed with a woman who cleaned her kitchen and loo on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s made money from lists and being organised and claims to suffer from anxiety yet she’s calmly doing her hospital bag very last minute 🤔 Can’t believe how much stuff she’s taking. The whole ‘hope I get pain relief this time’ really annoyed me too. Yet still her huns will fall for the BS 😡

Reactions: 30
And only one set of nightwear? I was going through jammie bottoms left right and centre 😰😬

Maybe she thinks if you have a c-section you don't bleed but you wait till that catheter comes out. You still have to wear those massive pads. White knickers is not what you want.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.