Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a postpartum bump to me, also looks like she has black spanx on underneath, i can see an outline unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think sophs packing for a few days away, not hospital 🤷🏽‍♀️
You could well be right after seeing this. She is one complete headfuck. Mind boggling pictures. The garden centre pic really did look like a strap on bump to me but who knows what's going on. She's not right in the head whatever the truth is. Crazy crazy woman.

Reactions: 19
Looks like a postpartum bump to me, also looks like she has black spanx on underneath, i can see an outline unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think sophs packing for a few days away, not hospital 🤷🏽‍♀️
Completely agree. There's no way that's a nine months pregnant bump. It looks postpartum to me too.
I mean compared to that big bump we were shown yesterday and today? No way.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me that think those black labels look totally tit and unnecessary?!? Why? Can’t get my head some of her ideas. I loved packing my hospital bag 3 times over (3kids) but why all the separate bags? I understand one for dirty stuff but that’s it?’ Total fanny

Reactions: 21
It's really childish how JimBobNoKnob is waffling on about Sofas perfume shop dream. Absolutely pathetic. I hate the sound of his fanny shrivelling voice. They are like a couple of bloody kids, her still having a go at him because of a dream she probably never had in the first place, and him for making a big deal out of it. Just grow the duck up. And who the hell would give him a second look in real life - inch long willy, fat body and not exactly a looker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Completely agree. There's no way that's a nine months pregnant bump. It looks postpartum to me too.
I mean compared to that big bump we were shown yesterday and today? No way.
Also, didn’t she pack a few outfits for the newborn? She is having a family get away in my personal opinion

Reactions: 16
She’s a dick. I took so much for my first (flameless candles, essential oils, hairdryer and straighteners.... all of which didn’t leave the bag). So this time, I’m taking the bare minimum as I have the benefit of experience to know that it’s a massive waste of time and a pain in the arse to drag around.

Also, she’ll never breastfeed in that nightie - Sopha, if you’re going to give it a try, buy a nursing nightie or something that buttons up the front rather than taking your Tesco shonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't you have to remove all jewellery if you go down for a section? Or did I make that up...I wonder if she's booked in for an elective but won't admit it to her minions.
You can normally keep your wedding ring on and they tape it but most normal people leave all the rest of their jewellery at home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh that breakfast 🤢 Is it revenge for the dream? 😝 Does Jamie try and sneak it into the dog instead?
You have sussed it! Jamie feeds all that Awful food to the dog (seeing as he gets half a bit of dry food every morning) no wonder he is fat

Reactions: 5
Her hospital bag for giving birth looks more like a weekend getaway bag. Anyone who has given birth do you really need all that stuff? Don’t birth body fluids come off in the wash so you need new dressing gown and slippers? And why do you need a different tooth brush from the one you have at home? Someone enlighten me please

Reactions: 15
What is she holding in her hand? And why is she draping herself all over that clothes rail?? Weird 😂
She leans/crouches/squats etc quite a lot, I assume because she's embarrassed about her height and wants to looks shorter/closer in height to the other women in the photos. She should embrace her height, there's nothing wrong with it and lots of women will envy it!

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
It's also different to the one he's is wearing 🤔 good spot!

Reactions: 2
It's really childish how JimBobNoKnob is waffling on about Sofas perfume shop dream. Absolutely pathetic. I hate the sound of his fanny shrivelling voice. They are like a couple of bloody kids, her still having a go at him because of a dream she probably never had in the first place, and him for making a big deal out of it. Just grow the duck up. And who the hell would give him a second look in real life - inch long willy, fat body and not exactly a looker.
totally sounds like they’re begging for a shout out or for TPS to send them freebies. Screams desperate 🤮

Reactions: 4
It’s not just for “fannys” it’s also good for scar recovery/pain relief. (No personal experience, just friends have said it helps!)
It’s also good for piles, I want to marry the person that invented spritz for bits, lucky for Soph that isn’t Jaydawg so she won’t be having Fanny spray dreams of me and him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s pack life she is going to a spa for the weekend!

Where’s the jumbo sanitary pads, soft bra and breast pads.

labelling it all omfg 😂 who has Time for that tit.

I came home in a nightie, slippers and my dads coat and still had a big bump.

Reactions: 18
"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.
I can’t understand why the present to the baby from Ronnie is in her bag. Surely Ronnie should be handing it over? Oh silly me, he’s not actually allowed to be involved in anything, is he?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.