Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!View attachment 544737
maybe (big maybe) this is one of her pregnant cousins (from the three bump photo) and they took this ‘staged photo’ so she could put it up online to stop any more questions. It’s a little convenient that the dress she bought, is in that very shop and is directly behind her!! 🤷‍♀️

*am I clutching at straws (the straw that she has packed, in her hospital bag 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve had a feeling that she’s probably been photoshopping her bump to look bigger out of insecurity & not wanting people to question if she’s eating enough this time round. Today’s pic of her spotted out makes me wonder if I’m right.

Reactions: 21
Sopha was so furious at her cheating dream she has put her wedding ring on her middle finger 😂
60AB41EE-29D6-4FD5-A948-48BF66A3720F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the Gordon Ramsey is that fuckin breakfast🤢 aw Jeesuz Joan, did she waft that over her Yankee candle to cook it, that's hot bread Soph, hot bread and Salmonella 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone should pack pain. I packed paracetamol and ibuprofen, had an emergency c section and the midwives and nurses were very busy, once I was off the morphine I did my own pain relief. I think I wore a hospital gown for 2 days straight and showered and changed into a onesie on the third day before going home. Still didn’t pack as much as she had, we had one small bag between me and the baby. Just unnecessary! And we were in a room to ourselves but still didn’t have the time or energy to shower constantly and give myself a mini facial.

Reactions: 15
Please don’t use the phrase too posh to push... the recovery from a section is UNREAL. I chose a section because baby was breech and it certainly wasn’t the easy option
I second that! I had to have a csection because I had placenta previa and I was gutted when they told me. But the pain afterwards and the recovery process was dreadful I felt like I couldn’t do anything. Even now I have issues with my scar causing me pain. I would push every time over a csection. I had my first two babies naturally so I know the difference and I would never ever want a csection again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well the continuing saga of the very weird bump 🤔
Looks like a postpartum bump to me, also looks like she has black spanx on underneath, i can see an outline unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think sophs packing for a few days away, not hospital 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
It is not in my nature to ever vaguely defend anything this crow does.... but I went in for an induction with my first and I spent over a week in hospital in the end because I ended up having a c-section, a post partum haemorrhage and D&C , followed by little one in NICU. So I did end up needing a fair amount of stuff in the hospital, for me and baby. HOWEVER, that being said, that wasn't the eventuality we planned for so we didn't arrive at the hospital like we were off to a bleeping spa and I had to send husband back to our flat 20 mins drive away to pick up extra bits. Which is what most of us would do, rather than pack for a blissful weekend away !

Some of her hospital bag tit is so wasteful and so not necessary, even if she did (and I wouldn't wish it on anyone) have complications!. Everything is such a song and dance with her, the Soph Show. Absolute fuckwomble.

Can't understand how he puts up with her behaviour. I know he isn't much better than her but I do allow him some credit for actually being a parent to his son and in many ways, a babysitter to his warbling, narcissistic wife still giving him the cold shoulder about a stupid dream!!. I have the odd bad dream about my husband, but I don't mistreat him for the entire day over it. Shocking behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A feckin jewellery case ! A JEWELLERY CASE is she going to give birth or 2 weeks all inclusive in Benalmadena !!! At this rate she will need Pickfords following her to the hospital 🙈
I
I was totally thinking the same thing! She’s packing like she’s off on a 2 week cruise ffs! How long is she planning to stay in hospital? Slippers and flip flops ffs! When we went into labour I’m pretty sure my hubby stuffed a nightie and a pair of clean knickers into a plastic bag!! That woman is seriously dancing on my last nerve! 🤬

Reactions: 8
Shes happy to be in an "actual shop" hun you've never been home! And a jewellery case for hospital??? please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely she should leave her jewellery at home? I know my fingers where swollen and I had been advised by the doctor to remove my wedding ring weeks before delivery..... never mind bringing a jewellery box in to hospital to keep them in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she should leave her jewellery at home? I know my fingers where swollen and I had been advised by the doctor to remove my wedding ring weeks before delivery..... never mind bringing a jewellery box in to hospital to keep them in!!!!
Mayne because she's such a slebritty she's worried that those NHS workers might steal her jewellery. Who knows, she's still learnin' guyyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s deffo going private packing all that, which is fine but honestly it’s like she’s going to a spa. Who packs an eye mask for giving birth!

If she was going private at least she could have her birthpartner for the duration and over night unlike in the nhs due to Covid. She will probs blame it on the paparazzi from ronnielovehimsomuchlookatisfacedontwanthimtochange That she felt like she had to go private
She defo is, I naively bought Cath kidston towels in my labour bag and the midwife told me off for buying expensive tit and brought me nhs bog standard ones for my shower. I was 21, naive and thought I was showing off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.