Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
I'm assuming she uses Pampers too and those don't look like any of the new baby nappy designs either.

Bevause she’s not there, it’s a pre record I lay money it. Dunno why she does it! I reckon she would even ask her hinchers not to post, and their so far up her hole they’d actually obey their master 🙄
I bet she'd be like "oh we'll keep it our secret" which would make these clowns feel really special so unlikely to spill the beans and betray their "BFF"

Reactions: 1
She’s got new wall lights outside the patio doors. I wonder when she had them put up?

Reactions: 7
Scenes from the pre-recorded baby reveal. Soph may be worried about Jamie cheating in a dream, buy tbh big ol Henry should be the one who's worried; one of those pups is clearly his, but where did the brown, black and cream ones come from, has Soph been cheating on Henry?! 😂😂😂

(Image from googling "puppies in basket" credit: Alamy stock photos)
View attachment 544246
6B02C1F0-A1D7-4AC8-A742-18145C108C77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
For someone whos already had a baby she's really going ott with the whole hospital bags. Over thinking it for no real reason.
I didn't panic this much with my 1st baby. By the 3rd baby it was a walk in the park.. Take what you need for a day. And Jamie has hands and legs, he can run home for more things if needed. Why make more jobs for yourself packing 100 suitcases.

Reactions: 25
Ffs give him the dinosaur woman! What would she want with a bloody squashy dinosaur! Let him have it!

How wasn’t she paying attention that much that he’s managed to sneak that in a basket, it’s gone all the way along the conveyer belt and got into the shopping bag without her seeing, it must have stood out a mile amongst all the beige lol. Lying for the sake of lying swear down 🤣 I don’t dislike her but ffs I keep noticing her and SS telling stupid lies like this and I don’t get the point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well, with that frilly frock on & moonbump she wouldn’t be hard to miss on a saturday shop. Still no tagged hinchers with their beloved.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though
Sorry, haven't caught up on the rest of the thread yet so don't know if anyone else has replied.

I've always had a poor diet, I pretty much just increased my chocolate intake when I was breastfeeding and I managed to go 10 months breastfeeding. I think what can happen (although I was okay) is the body will take all the nutrients it can find to make milk first and you're left to work with what's left, so you can just become sick/run down more easily.

Reactions: 6
Was about to say the same.Not the same part of town is it? But definitely convenient for the hospital🤔 We're lacking in Kfc's in this area-strikes me as an odd choice for a delivery because of the distances.
Unless of course it was all filmed at Lakeside on the day she went to Primark and Pickle Cottage.
There's a flaw in that theory.Flying Tiger wouldn't have been open🤦‍♀️ Broomfield hospital it is then.
There is the new one in Springfield... Up by Sainsbury's.

And to confirm that Mrs Hinch is still definitely pregnant, unless of course she sits outside antenatal clinics for a hobby 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You think she’d buy herself some of SS sisters labels or is she just protesting because she hasn’t been gifted them already!! 🙄 I hate that stupid little label maker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You think she’d buy herself some of SS sisters labels or is she just protesting because she hasn’t been gifted them already!! 🙄 I hate that stupid little label maker.
I was just coming to say this 😂
That label maker makes everything she buys instantly look cheap and nasty

Reactions: 22
There is the new one in Springfield... Up by Sainsbury's.

And to confirm that Mrs Hinch is still definitely pregnant, unless of course she sits outside antenatal clinics for a hobby 🤣
Springfield is still out on a bit of a limb imo,any way enough about chicken-how recent did you see her?

Reactions: 6
For someone whos already had a baby she's really going ott with the whole hospital bags. Over thinking it for no real reason.
I didn't panic this much with my 1st baby. By the 3rd baby it was a walk in the park.. Take what you need for a day. And Jamie has hands and legs, he can run home for more things if needed. Why make more jobs for yourself packing 100 suitcases.
She’ll get the shock of her life when she’s kicked out the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs give him the dinosaur woman! What would she want with a bloody squashy dinosaur! Let him have it!

How wasn’t she paying attention that much that he’s managed to sneak that in a basket, it’s gone all the way along the conveyer belt and got into the shopping bag without her seeing, it must have stood out a mile amongst all the beige lol. Lying for the sake of lying swear down 🤣 I don’t dislike her but ffs I keep noticing her and SS telling stupid lies like this and I don’t get the point 🤣
It's a load of bollocks, she's put it in just to be like LOOOOOK what Ronnie did the sneaky thing. He's full of so much personality sneaking a dinsoaur squishy in the basket lolz guyz hehehehehegehehjsirrndodfuckoff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.