Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because I’m not married so I don’t have a ring but why on earth does she need a travel case for her jewelry 🙈 she claims it’ll be another induction so why not leave them at home before she’s admitted in 🤔
No doubt so she can get photos with baby and bling

Reactions: 7
@hinchsouschef i like your theory where does this pic come into play on the timeline its the black dress we have only seen bump in recently until
Todays floral thing !!
It mentions being induced so she would have to isolate, and says baby is down ready 😬🤔View attachment 544392
Baby down/drops 2-4 weeks before labour begins in first time mums but can mean labour is imminent when your body has done it before.... any day now CC2 will emerge surely?!

Reactions: 7
To be fair I had a laundry bag when I gave birth, mine however was an old tesco carrier bag once I'd demolished the snacks that were in it! ATV!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she cook eggs with cheese on for breakfast and latest video she said she cooked them bacon sandwiches for breakfast 🤥

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s because I’m not married so I don’t have a ring but why on earth does she need a travel case for her jewelry 🙈 she claims it’ll be another induction so why not leave them at home before she’s admitted in 🤔
She might as well put the house on wheels and tow it to the hospital the way she's packing all this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tap todger has officially done me in 🤣🤣
I have a tap todger -but it's a stiff one and I LUUUURVE it!
Can't see the attraction of a floppy one but there you go - when you're married to JimBobMicroKnob it probably seems quite normal.
(I would attach a picture but that would involve admitting I have grey tiles, a filthy sink and dubious plants growing on the windowsill)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't see why anyone would bring jewelry to the hospital in the first place. A lot of women wouldn't even be able get a ring on anyway due to swollen hands.
Sopha sounds like she's bringing some of Elizabeth Taylor's collection along with her.

I suppose the princess needs her tiara! 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In addition, as apparently I can't shut up today, shouldn't she have disposed of that grease rather than tipping it down the sink?
I wipe mine with kitchen roll as fatburgs scare me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Filming yourself in bed at 6.15am, with your husband at the side of you still asleep, having a rant about a DREAM you've had about him cheating. Seriously????? God there really is nothing private at all for these 2 gonks. 🙄
Next time I have a strange dream I must remind myself to get my phone out before I get out of bed, and record myself going on about it, then post it on the internet for all to see. Clearly I'm living my life all wrong. 🤦🤦
Gonks. 😂😂😂 Made me laugh. Couple of cock wombles. And that sink. Ffs. All she has in life and soooo Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No doubt so she can get photos with baby and bling
She thinks she’s fecking Kate Middleton. Will her slebritty hairdresser and nail technishun be booked for her pic of her and Jamie Vegas on the steps of the Portland with her bundle of joy cash converter 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In addition, as apparently I can't shut up today, shouldn't she have disposed of that grease rather than tipping it down the sink?
I wipe mine with kitchen roll as fatburgs scare me 🤷‍♀️
I wipe mine with kitchen roll and put in the bin too as the sink getting blocked up and having to pay an extortionate amount to a plumber scares me!

Reactions: 15
20210424_182718.jpg

I saw this ⬆ and thought of you Sophie, especially after that yummy breakfast you did this morning (not). All the vest!
(Sorry, I am catching up about 15 pages back! X 💚)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but is she taking the piss with the loving fairy liquid, when Michelle tagged her a while back.
Fairy liquid is no different than cheaper liquid. I can get my pans clean using the cheaper stuff. But then 24k an ad, or post or whatever it is.

She didn't have bacon today though either. Thought she had eggs and cheese

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.