Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emm Sopha this was breakfast this morning ....not bacon sandwiches which you have just posted cleaning your pan after this mornings bacon butties. Such a liar and definately a pre record
Do t like to defend her but she did say, when this was filmed I cooked bacon so really she’s admitted it’s a pre record.
but that fairy spray, isn’t that what you do with the liquid? Soak in the bowl to remove stains?

Reactions: 24
I see the tap todger has “been removed” for the fairy ad or is that another pre record 🤭🤔🤫

She has 1 million percent burnt that on purpose because we all know she’s the queen of undercooked raw spew concoctions 🤢🤢🤢
Tap todger has officially done me in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do t like to defend her but she did say, when this was filmed I cooked bacon so really she’s admitted it’s a pre record.
but that fairy spray, isn’t that what you do with the liquid? Soak in the bowl to remove stains?
I would have thought you’d use that spray for something like a lasagne pan? However she never bleeping cooks so that was never going to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello, it certainly is entertaining, I have become a bit of an addict this week xx
Hell yes, I've never laughed so much.. But this group is right, I never even realised, guess you can say I've seen the light xx

Reactions: 9
I hope she's packed her tub of butter, that's one thing you should never forget when giving birth. It's vital. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does the cheese look like that though 😣 if thats what pre grated cheese looks like when its melted then I dont want it! 🤣
They cover it in potato starch to stop it sticking, very grim funny taste to it. duck knows why she can't grate cheese, she certainly ain't doing much else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emm Sopha this was breakfast this morning ....not bacon sandwiches which you have just posted cleaning your pan after this mornings bacon butties. Such a liar and definately a pre record
Is she really eating that? That's so gross. I can see the individual strands of cheese and the egg doesn't look done. I don't know how people have their food like that but if you watch 4 in a bed, the breakfasts show you it's quite common to have very undercooked food!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"So I bought it for my hospital bag" Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat ......

Exactly what size is this 'bag' that she'll be taking to the hospital?

case.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A pre record. She hasn’t got her table cloff frock on View attachment 544412
Let you know if you use... *checks notes* another P&G product that I'm assuming is even more toxic than every day washing up liquid.

No I bleeping don't. Cos 1) that's a non stick pan 2) that's an abrasive sponge 3) it would have bleeping come off just as easily if you'd splashed some boiling water in it. 4) I'm not a wasteful prick, I'd have just put the effort in and cleaned it and not wasted my money or the environment's wellbeing with your scam spray.

I can't wait for the day she gives us a tutorial for putting on trousers or drinking from a cup without pouring it on your face cos if her sheep struggle with washing up I hate to think what other tasks are too tough for them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why go shopping on a Saturday when you’re so pregnant you’re about to pop, Covid is still around and you’ve been told to rest 😑

Reactions: 25
If you don’t have an office hours type of job why would you choose to go into town on a Saturday while heavily pregnant?
Just catching up - been out enjoying the sunshine 😎🌞 I'm thinking.....
1) she's not heavily pregnant anymore - had baby weeeeeks ago
2) it wasn't today it was on a weekday when it would be less busy 🤔 - don't believe anything she posts now isn't a pre record!!!😳🙄

Reactions: 10
I didn't know she was induced with Ron. What was the reason for her not being allowed pain relief then? Even though she had gas and air. I was induced with both of mine and I have a high pain threshold, but I had everything barring an epidural. To put it lightly, I was off my chops and still in agony.
I think she thinks that only morphine and epidural are classed as pain relief 🙄🙄. She can’t even lie properly about her labour with Ronderella

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh this fairy liquid ad... you guyz know I love fairy liquid. She should have added ‘because I love killing fish’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They cover it in potato starch to stop it sticking, very grim funny taste to it. duck knows why she can't grate cheese, she certainly ain't doing much else 🙄
I can imagine her grating cheese, ok guys first things first, undo the packet *does so in slow mo* and then simply ‘pop’ it in the shredder!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back around thread 318 she lied about breaking her toe. Obviously the anxiety from the lie, and hormones gave her very vivid dreams and she dreamt Jamie went to Prezzo with a dancer with a nice bum and then she preceeded to make Jimbob Smallpants' life a misery and berate him for 48 hours.

Funnily enough if in the dream she saw either of the women jamie went on dates with she will have met those women in real life 😂 human brains can't invent faces or new people in dreams. Our brains use real life reference points and faces we know!

Coincidentally this covers the week CC2 could have been born if you are following @HinchesSousChef's indepth research for their dissertation in Hinch Studies 😂
Jimbob Smallpants hahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s because I’m not married so I don’t have a ring but why on earth does she need a travel case for her jewelry 🙈 she claims it’ll be another induction so why not leave them at home before she’s admitted in 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.