Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tagged pics of her & her hunnaaaays yet
Bevause she’s not there, it’s a pre record I lay money it. Dunno why she does it! I reckon she would even ask her hinchers not to post, and their so far up her hole they’d actually obey their master 🙄

Reactions: 20
She only wanted tiger cos they’ve got loads of rattan/bamboo bits now. More than ever.
funny when j go to tiger I come out laden with fun toys and activities for my kids. I hide them away for birthdays/Xmas or a rainy day etc.
ronnie gets a stress ball that his mother has nabbed off him?

Reactions: 36
She only wanted tiger cos they’ve got loads of rattan/bamboo bits now. More than ever.
funny when j go to tiger I come out laden with fun toys and activities for my kids. I hide them away for birthdays/Xmas or a rainy day etc.
ronnie gets a stress ball that his mother has nabbed off him?
She got it for herself for when she reads tattle

• Haha
How long is she expecting to be in hospital for?! She’ll be out the next day if everything’s okay, spend, spend, spend!!!

Reactions: 22
Instead of an ad, can we just pay her £24k to post stories without saying ‘guys’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How long is she expecting to be in hospital for?! She’ll be out the next day if everything’s okay, spend, spend, spend!!!
Anyone who is about to give birth and worried that you’ve not packed enough for a months stay. I have two words for you “backup bag”. Pack a simple bag planning for a short simple stay.
prepare a pile of “backup” items in case you need to stay longer in an obvious easy place with a suitable bag kept Near it just in case your partner or someone needs to get it for you. And all that needs to be is extra nappies/clothes for you and baby.
she really is ott.

Eta - I was jn for almost a week with no1 so I did need the back up stuff. With no2 I didn’t even do a back up pile I did a list of “extras with exactly where they were located” cos I knew it would be my mum getting them and I could trust her to not rummage 😂

• Heart
Take the poor little kid out somewhere nice that he will enjoy for once! Instead of being dragged to boring shops then back home to nothing.

Anyone who is about to give birth and worried that you’ve not packed enough for a months stay. I have two words for you “backup bag”. Pack a simple bag planning for a short simple stay.
prepare a pile of “backup” items in case you need to stay longer in an obvious easy place with a suitable bag kept Near it just in case your partner or someone needs to get it for you. And all that needs to be is extra nappies/clothes for you and baby.
she really is ott.

Eta - I was jn for almost a week with no1 so I did need the back up stuff. With no2 I didn’t even do a back up pile I did a list of “extras with exactly where they were located” cos I knew it would be my mum getting them and I could trust her to not rummage 😂
Great idea 🙂

Reactions: 3
The Hinch haul 🙄. The over pronunciation 🙄 Why does it always sound as if she speaks with a mouth full of saliva. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
As if DadooRonRon actually sneaked that dinosaur in the basket and she didn’t know about it!!

Also, can I just say . . . possibly due to the cheese and other assorted tit he’s fed . . . Blimey, Inch has porked!!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t suprise me if she birthed a barssskit
Scenes from the pre-recorded baby reveal. Soph may be worried about Jamie cheating in a dream, buy tbh big ol Henry should be the one who's worried; one of those pups is clearly his, but where did the brown, black and cream ones come from, has Soph been cheating on Henry?! 😂😂😂

(Image from googling "puppies in basket" credit: Alamy stock photos)
portrait-of-puppies-in-basket-WF528J.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.