Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a liability some days.
It's going from bad to worse. I don't know why she has a fascination with trolling etc. (I know it gets her in the paper, but come on it's like the boy that cried wolf.)
Sooner or later she's is going to block someone more famous or influential than Michelle and it will blow up in her over-botoxed face.

I think she has an addictive personality,

She seems to fit all these.
No Impulse Control.
Lying.
Manipulating.
Obsessing.
I think she thinks that people Who don’t have a large following like her “insert cough” aren’t important and below her, she doesn’t realise she’s pissing important, intelligent people off and sooner or later someone is going to stand up to her x

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Soz bit late but can I take some credit for the mullet bit in this title guyyyyyzz

If not I'll have to find a nasty post MooMooG has posted and share it with my 654 followers hehehehhehehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the duck is herbert
Isn’t that one of the kids who has a small business? Charges a fortune for painted Kilner jars or something like that?

Edited to add a link - I think it is allowed as she has more than 10k followers. Apologies if not Mods

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you reckon that’s why she was in hospital so much 😱
I do. I had hyperemesis when pregnant and it was awful. It’s easy to see how anyone with disordered eating can spiral during pregnancy. You’re getting weighed a lot as well. I heard my ob/gyn shouting at other patients for gaining too much weight - which is something another patient should hear, as an aside. I’ve known skinny people to gain a 100lbs because they’re usually restricting and people not eating enough because they’re terrified of being “fat” afterward. Pregnancy is somethings just the perfect storm for women with eating issues. And I say she definitely has eating issues and issues about her appearance. She needs professional help. I wish she get it. I agree with those who say are family are just enabling here. They need to step up.

Reactions: 11
Me too! 16 weeks ago, on her highlights, she answered the question 'when is baby's due date?' She said "I don't like giving an exact date but I have less time to go than I've been pregnant for so further along than some may think" a pregnancy is 40 weeks so at this time she obviously had less than 20 weeks to go.
Perhaps she thinks she’s a dog. They're only pregnant for about 63 days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoph babe, bloody social media init- if it wasn’t for all these ‘mainly mothers’ posting photos and videos of their children then there would be none of this stuff that you are ballooning about eh?

I mean, it’s not like it’s your own doing or anything 🙄

Before s/m it just happened at mothers and toddlers, nursery/school gates, over a brew at friends , birthday parties , etc .

Anyway hun, just remember that garden fence you are leaning over too brag to the insta world might have dry rot, so watch you don’t fall 👍🏻 Hth

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love that’s she’s been called out for “inadvertently” lifting that quote. She’ll definitely just block and delete rather than admit that she can barely string a sentence together without using the words amazing, laav it, my heart, hansomes

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.