Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that’s she’s been called out for “inadvertently” lifting that quote. She’ll definitely just block and delete rather than admit that she can barely string a sentence together without using the words amazing, laav it, my heart, hansomes
Be fair, she also throws in pop and guyzzzzz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. So how are all the huns and strangers commenting on the last rant post any more of an expert on her parenting than the trolls. We all see the same posts and videos, but the complimentary comments must be perceived as truth? Wtf? This isn’t how the works works. It’s not trolling because you don’t like it. It’s not hate speech because you don’t like it. It’s not lies because you don’t like the comments in exactly the same way that it’s not truth because you do like it - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, So-Faux and stfu!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Love how she seeks validation from complete strangers that think they’re her friends. The sad thing is, probably not one of those commenting actually know her in person, or knows anything about her private life, her parenting style, they know nothing and she knows it. It’s just arse licking at its finest, all hoping to get noticed. Feel a bit sad for her if she’s not got many real friends

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has the original writer of the quote vanished or is it just my insta not showing it 👀

Reactions: 10
Also, this BS with people demanding laws that insist s/m users must use their own names on social media is a joke. She would have to remove the dog account, because I guarantee that Hen didn’t sign up for that account. And all the @Mindlessly_fowlling_Hinch_and_copying_her_bybuyingTAT accounts would need to go. Never fort ov that did, Soph???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Love how she seeks validation from complete strangers that think they’re her friends. The sad thing is, probably not one of those commenting actually know her in person, or knows anything about her private life, her parenting style, they know nothing and she knows it. It’s just arse licking at its finest, all hoping to get noticed. Feel a bit sad for her if she’s not got many real friends
Just posted something similar at the same time. I wasn’t plagiarising your idea though. Honestly! 😆😆☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, this BS with people demanding laws that insist s/m users must use their own names on social media is a joke. She would have to remove the dog account, because I guarantee that Hen didn’t sign up for that account. And all the @Mindlessly_fowlling_Hinch_and_copying_her_bybuyingTAT accounts would need to go. Never fort ov that did, Soph???
She won’t be laughing if Cum-slut, bumstretcher + 4 million other followers have to reveal their names.....let’s see how many are real then!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s deleted that comment, I could see it earlier but can’t anymore??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s not often I read so many comments on her posts. It’s really terrible isn’t it?? 🤯😩 just seen someone tell her Ronnie is advanced and so done say he has great motor skills and is good at chores! 😬
So glad that lady called her out for stealing that quote!! Good on her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.