Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And cue some more Sophflora tears, she's just been called out on her plagiarism 😁
Now that is a fantastic find!! 🤣🤣 We all know that this Dr will now be blocked and if taken further, Sofa will act all innocent “I’m still learning guyzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!
I’m not a huge Stacey fan but your so right, I’d hate to have her as a friend pure single white female vibes coming from her 😂

Reactions: 28
And cue some more Sophflora tears, she's just been called out on her plagiarism 😁
I read this too! Good for her to message Grinch on her grid. Although it is likely it will be ignored.
I am just catching up but this comment on her grid about chicken select jumping through a fire hoop 😂 eh no, no we won’t. Maybe hoops without the fire for some exercise would be great though. Moving on... ATV
65658DF3-857A-40CB-A5BD-CAA195E913DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know how her sheep believe she comes out with all these deep and meaningful posts innit babes...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she thinks that people Who don’t have a large following like her “insert cough” aren’t important and below her, she doesn’t realise she’s pissing important, intelligent people off and sooner or later someone is going to stand up to her x
Yet she fights and seeked her platform. Claiming she cannot believe this has happened to her, seeking and profiting all the benefits all whilst being a troll herself but cannot accept the people that point out her toxic behaviour with the platform she has desperately achieved, she cannot sit there and mock mental health and cry so her sheep praise her knowing that she did this and she wasn't ready. Who the duck takes a picture of their self crying in her dismal kitchen, like if I was actually suffering I would never imagine taking a photo, clearly from her behaviour she is mentally unstable and blaming trolls (again baring in mind she trolled people before fame?) Doesn't work. So glad I found this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do. I had hyperemesis when pregnant and it was awful. It’s easy to see how anyone with disordered eating can spiral during pregnancy. You’re getting weighed a lot as well. I heard my ob/gyn shouting at other patients for gaining too much weight - which is something another patient should hear, as an aside. I’ve known skinny people to gain a 100lbs because they’re usually restricting and people not eating enough because they’re terrified of being “fat” afterward. Pregnancy is somethings just the perfect storm for women with eating issues. And I say she definitely has eating issues and issues about her appearance. She needs professional help. I wish she get it. I agree with those who say are family are just enabling here. They need to step up.
This maybe a Kate to the party reply but I was one of them ladies, I was so focused on my weight before pregnancy so when I got pregnant with my first, I didn't starve myself or anything, but once I'd had baby I went on a ridiculous diet and constantly exercise just to lose my baby weight, in the end I Went down to an extremely low weight, I didn't even notice until I saw a picture of myself and thought bleeping hell 😳 then when I got pregnant with my second I genuinely didn't care, even after having her, my first thought wasn't to lose the weight or anything like that, the fact twit face is still trying to be slim after having one baby to me it just shows she never learnt or got help after her first which is what she needed to do

Also, this BS with people demanding laws that insist s/m users must use their own names on social media is a joke. She would have to remove the dog account, because I guarantee that Hen didn’t sign up for that account. And all the @Mindlessly_fowlling_Hinch_and_copying_her_bybuyingTAT accounts would need to go. Never fort ov that did, Soph???
If that had to happen pretty sure her name isn't mrshinchhome 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, that poor woman deserves to be credited for her work, but will instead be called a troll, blocked and have rabid Hinchers after her 🤬
Sorry to jump on has someone put something on her IG post ? Wondering how to get to most recent messages without scrolling all that shite !

Reactions: 5
Yet she fights and seeked her platform. Claiming she cannot believe this has happened to her, seeking and profiting all the benefits all whilst being a troll herself but cannot accept the people that point out her toxic behaviour with the platform she has desperately achieved, she cannot sit there and mock mental health and cry so her sheep praise her knowing that she did this and she wasn't ready. Who the duck takes a picture of their self crying in her dismal kitchen, like if I was actually suffering I would never imagine taking a photo, clearly from her behaviour she is mentally unstable and blaming trolls (again baring in mind she trolled people before fame?) Doesn't work. So glad I found this site.
Love this x

Reactions: 2
I cann0t find that comment from the original author... but oh my, how embarrassing for Sophie to be called out on plagiarism hahaha

Reactions: 18
Sorry you went through all and glad you cottoned eventually. I think Hinch just perpetuates dangers stereotypes and false narratives and would be the last person to acknowledge that her posts are harmful to some people for that reason!
And yes, stupid bint doesn’t realise her account is mrshinchhome which def isn’t her name.

Reactions: 9
I’m not a huge Stacey fan but your so right, I’d hate to have her as a friend pure single white female vibes coming from her 😂
Well she stole her sister in laws Instagram first didn’t she, now doing it to Stacey. No surprise there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know why when you go right back to the start of her account she has tagged her dog Henry's account, its named something different to his more recent account , when you click on it it's a different woman but a similar looking dog? I know it's totally irrelevant to recent events but its baffling me 🤣
I was looking at the comments under it, people asking the same thing 😂 Hinch down under

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.