Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is totally coming for Soph! Latest post with a slim version of Chicken strips and non-chemical products :)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if I’m kate to the party with this but it explains why Hinch forces her relationship with Stacey 😂 She wants her followerzzz
This blatantly shows that at least half of hinches followers are bots

also I am absolutely loving that she’s got called out.
YOU CANT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES WORDS YOU HUGE THICK TROLL

Reactions: 33
She really is a liability some days.
It's going from bad to worse. I don't know why she has a fascination with trolling etc. (I know it gets her in the paper, but come on it's like the boy that cried wolf.)
Sooner or later she's is going to block someone more famous or influential than Michelle and it will blow up in her over-botoxed face.

I think she has an addictive personality,

She seems to fit all these.
No Impulse Control.
Lying.
Manipulating.
Obsessing.

Reactions: 37
So what do we reckon? Will she have the brass neck to front it out? Delete the post? Give credit to the author?

I wonder what odds Jamie would give me?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just had a flashback nightmare to yesterday where I went to Morrison’s and walked passed some outdoorable tit and then some bloody Astro turf on the way out. I shouted piss off really loud like it was just involuntary people must have thought I was mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.