Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bump hasn’t dropped much considering she must be due very soon? No puffy anything! I’d also think it’s possible she has already had it but assuming she hasn’t it doesn’t look very realistic?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for duck sake Sophie you can’t do anything right can you. You STILL haven’t given her credit and she didn’t “write about this in an article” she WROTE AN ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE COPIED WORD FOR WORD.
You’ve actually made things worse for yourself now tho because you can’t deny any knowledge of the plagiarism.

Imagine thinking you’re THAT untouchable you have the audacity to throw a shady snide comment when YOU are the one that has done wrong.

Hope the Dr sues the witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
yes! I’ve been saying for ages that “influencers” should be regulated. They could do serious harm without even realising. There’s so much attention drawn to body image and young girls believing photoshopped models are how they’re supposed to look but it goes far wider than that. Every influencer in each “genre” has the potential to harm their audience. In Hinch’s case it’s the spending, hoarding, bad cleaning advice to people who would never question it etc..
Thanks for sharing. Its a double edged sword as I also think the ‘influencers’ need to be very careful with their own mental health. They almost become cult like in their status, the brand overtakes the person and they can forget who they really are. I also worry about the people, especially the vulnerable who may message and get ‘ignored’ how that may lead on to other issues for them. All I see is a (cold) sales pitch from hinch, no warmth or true empathy. I genuinely can’t understand how more people can’t see through it, and perhaps led me to think maybe there are many people out there blinkered to what’s really going on, perhaps because of other issues or not wanting to let go of ‘team hinch’ as it may boost their esteem, being part of a community.

I think your suggestion of regulation an excellent idea, also think influencers should have their own support system. You’d like to think closest family would protect them emotionally at the very least

Reactions: 16
She can’t even credit her correctly, bet it killlllled her to even add that pathetic bit at the bottom with her ginormous ego.

Me waiting for this American Dr to sue her to holy hell:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What a pitiful attempt. She didn’t even tag Dr Rebecca. She’s such a sly one. She knows people won’t bother to look at the article unless its got a link so they won’t see her plagiarism.

Reactions: 29
She’s added to her post!
She still hasn’t given her credit for copying that article literally word for word. Also what’s the point of editing it now. Her sheep have already commented on it. They aren’t going to go back and read it again. The papers have already quoted it saying it was her. This attempt is pathetic and she knows it. She hasn’t even linked the article so how are people going to find it?

Reactions: 31
Looks like my comment has been deleted on her plagiarised post. I didn’t say anything unkind I just replied to the lady saying I hope she gets a reply and that it’s not the first time I’ve noticed her do this. Why the hell can’t she take and criticism and why does she ignore things when she is in the wrong? She’s already pissed me off today because she’s proven once more what kind of person she is. Why don’t other people see it?? She’s still got so many people fooled including the media and other influencers. She’s always slagging off her trolls but she’s just as bad as them deep down. Just better at hiding it
Absolutely agree. I follow a lady on Insta who is a young farmer and has a following of almost 17,000. Earlier on in the week she had a story up about a salt lick that she had put out for her cattle. She came back on stories (not sure if it was later that day or the next day, but pretty soon after) to say that she had received a lot of messages from people telling her that the salt lick was dangerous because badgers were attracted to it and this in turn caused a risk of cattle getting infected with TB. She thanked everyone for letting her know and said she had taken the salt lick away immediately.

She didn't a) ignore the messages and block people or b) come on and moan about 'trolls' and abuse.
No, she freely admitted that she didn't realise at the time that she'd made a mistake and was appreciative of people telling her for safety sake.

Can't imagine Sopha ever doing anything like that.

On another note, baby is definitely going to be 'born' this weekend. She'll disappear off her stories for the next couple of day and all her sheep will be frantic :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes hinch. She has wrote an interesting article, & you stole half of it. Now give her credit for the paragraph you stole and re worded
can someone help, how has she changed the article from the original x

Reactions: 2
How can you be explicit about something and then follow that with “if you know what I mean”? Of course people know what you mean, you’ve just bleeping said it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God seeing these next to each other they're practically identical. Except Sofas doesnt make much sense. God knows how she managed to copy the majority and still duck it up. Honestly, why do people praise this woman so much, we should be following inspirational women who value being educated and not a women who cleans a clean sink god knows how many times a day.
I like the fact that it’s those sort of women who are finally pulling her up publicly about her behaviour

Reactions: 15
I see she has changed her post to credit Dr Rebecca Hershberg but doesn't add her insta @ (post says edited 35 minutes ago). I hope she takes Hinch to court!

Reactions: 10
can someone help, how has she changed the article from the original x
Someone posted the article and hinch’s post a little further up in the thread so you can see just how my of it she’s taken as her own

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.