Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
Brilliant 😂😂 too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone done the ‘thick as two short planks’ gag yet..🤣 Wow what a rad (oh it’s so cool to say rad not radiator 🙄) makeover that was. So impressive 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh for duck sake Sophie you can’t do anything right can you. You STILL haven’t given her credit and she didn’t “write about this in an article” she WROTE AN ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE COPIED WORD FOR WORD.
You’ve actually made things worse for yourself now tho because you can’t deny any knowledge of the plagiarism.

Imagine thinking you’re THAT untouchable you have the audacity to throw a shady snide comment when YOU are the one that has done wrong.

Hope the Dr sues the witch.
We're comments on that post calling her out deleted..I rarely read her posts let alone comments

Reactions: 2
I am OBSESSED with catching her out now I don’t know how I get anything done 🤣

These look like coloured tips to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ What kind of maniac lies about when they pack a bag?
Is it bad that when she threw the bottle I was expecting another one of those edits she does when she throws food and it magically has cut itself.. But she didn't do it this time.. Disappointed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jamies face 🤣 the look of a man who knows his wife is a duck up. Pure disappointment. Silly sausage
EACE148A-E5A8-4CAC-A023-947797A52FA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is it bad that when she threw the bottle I was expecting another one of those edits she does when she throws food and it magically has cut itself.. But she didn't do it this time.. Disappointed 😂😂
I’m surprised she didn’t throw the bottle to reveal an outtake of her bruised vagina. It’s about the only part of her life we haven’t seen at this point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry I haven’t had time to catch up or
Follow what’s happening properly at the moment, can I ask which bit she copied? Thanks guyyyyuzzzzz

Reactions: 2
I find the Hinch army comments quite odd. I can’t imagine writing those types of gushing posts to defend my family and friends online against some internet randoms, let alone a total stranger. I don’t feel that level of affinity to anyone I haven’t met and as much as they might like to think it, she is not their friend, she is a saleswoman. It comes across as akin to a cult like Scientology.

As we all come back to, this is HER CHOICE. She had a lucrative cleaning account, she didn’t need to feature Ronnie (or even Jamie at all). She buys things and asks for feedback. She can’t cry troll any time anyone has a difference of opinion. It’s part and parcel of the life. If she can’t hack it any longer, time for a change of career, I’m sure she’d appreciate having her privacy back.

Reactions: 29
Yes, she would be one of those mother's who is jealous of their daughters. Very sad.

I don't hate Hinch like most of you but she is acting really strangely on her stories lately? Completely bizarre (still endlessly cleaning her sink though!)
I don't think people actually dislike her but are rather annoyed by the constant lies and the effect it has on people's mental health etc.

Reactions: 27
I’m surprised she didn’t throw the bottle to reveal an outtake of her bruised vagina. It’s about the only part of her life we haven’t seen at this point!
I hope she doesn’t do a ‘tap to tidy’ type of thing, if you know what i mean

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find the Hinch army comments quite odd. I can’t imagine writing those types of gushing posts to defend my family and friends online against some internet randoms, let alone a total stranger. I don’t feel that level of affinity to anyone I haven’t met and as much as they might like to think it, she is not their friend, she is a saleswoman. It comes across as akin to a cult like Scientology.

As we all come back to, this is HER CHOICE. She had a lucrative cleaning account, she didn’t need to feature Ronnie (or even Jamie at all). She buys things and asks for feedback. She can’t cry troll any time anyone has a difference of opinion. It’s part and parcel of the life. If she can’t hack it any longer, time for a change of career, I’m sure she’d appreciate having her privacy back.
agreed, people supporting her seem so invested and passionate when they tell her how wonderful she is, she laps this up, but if there is anything negative its people should mind their own business, you dont know me, cant have it both ways

I hope she doesn’t do a ‘tap to tidy’ type of thing, if you know what i mean
give it time:)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.