Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled. Why last night she was saying she thought the birth was imminent, yet still hasn’t bothered to pack her bag and has no intention of doing it until tomorrow 🤨 If her midwife (and/or her own body) has given any indication that labour is imminent then she should be taking it seriously and being prepared. I’m not really baffled, I’ve clocked that this count down to baby actually arriving is very important and gives her huge opportunity to ramp up engagement and get the sheep on tenterhooks, sending her messages and regularly visiting her page and stories 🙄

Reactions: 35
I feel like the only one that bothers to read a few pages of the thread before posting :LOL: I've seen the same screen shot 10 times 😂 No offense to some people but put the work in to read a few pages rather than asking what you've missed - you haven't missed anything you can go back a few pages!!

Sorry not trying to be rude :LOL:

She's her own worst enemy, she should have just said who penned the quote now she's aware of them rather than blocking and ignoring while charging ahead!
I get ya but tbf these threads go so fast in a way it can be good when it’s such a big thing that the post is repeated. Otherwise too many pages to read just to find the one thing everyone’s in about.
Once I’d read it I just quickly scrolled thru the rest.

And how is it Gleams fault that a 31 year old adult decided to trawl the Internet for an article, steal it, publish it to 4 million followers as if its was her words then ignore the original writer when they very politely ask for acknowledgement as the originator 🤷‍♀️
It’s not their “fault” but it’s their brand she’s harming and it may have financial consequences.

Reactions: 8
i'm so winslet as usual but this latest plagiarism scandal is outrageous!!!!!!!!! THE WOMAN WHO WROTE THE ORIGINAL PAPER IS AN ACADEMIC. you can't just pop "she's written an article on this" on the bottom of an old grid post that nobody will really see because its just an edit. it's only because you nusty trolls have been watching to see if she does anything that its even been noticed. she is unbelievable!!!! and i hope Dr Rebecca tells her its not bleeping good enough!!!!!!!!! why is she SUCH a priiiiiiiiiiicccckkk???? my god!!!!!!!! bleeping pissed me right off this has.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
Hi! I usually pop my head up when the bullying card gets played - it's a subject very close to my heart. I did today. Tried to take on the everyone is a troll brigade (hiya!) Specifically in relation the the plagiarism. (They said dealing with it publicly was fueling the trolls) After being told I had no idea what I was talking about re bullying, then called dismissive, patronising and dealing in one upmanship, Mrs H has blocked me. Sophie - if you see this - my offer of direct emails and numbers to charities that fight online bullying still stands - DM me ;-) (except you can't. Cause you blocked me)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Unbelievable- she’s added to the post but still not credited Dr Rebecca Hershberg with what’s been written. As if she’s talking about another article. 😱
8848298E-3BE3-4E18-99CC-6AA11E07C40B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She really doesn't get it does she? Adding that little sentence about the Dr having written an article is not crediting her with the fact that Hinch has actually copied and pasted the article as her grid post 🤦‍♀️
I hope the Dr takes it further, thats just not good enough.

Reactions: 38
I hope the Doc doesn't let this go, that is not in any way crediting her, still passing it off as her own words the bloody muppet. Is she that thick she thinks that's enough? or can she not admit her mistake? She's just getting worse, so many howlers this year already and she's held accountable for NOTHING.

Reactions: 29
Hi! I usually pop my head up when the bullying card gets played - it's a subject very close to my heart. I did today. Tried to take on the everyone is a troll brigade (hiya!) Specifically in relation the the plagiarism. (They said dealing with it publicly was fueling the trolls) After being told I had no idea what I was talking about re bullying, then called dismissive, patronising and dealing in one upmanship, Mrs H has blocked me. Sophie - if you see this - my offer of direct emails and numbers to charities that fight online bullying still stands - DM me ;-) (except you can't. Cause you blocked me)
I saw your post and you said absolutely nothing wrong ❤sofa your one horrible horrible woman I honestly hope karma comes back at you ten folds

Reactions: 16
I saw your comments! Also noticed that they’re no longer there so assumed she had done the dirty 😡😡 so bloody predictable!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She really doesn't get it does she? Adding that little sentence about the Dr having written an article is not crediting her with the fact that Hinch has actually copied and pasted the article as her grid post 🤦‍♀️
I hope the Dr takes it further, thats just not good enough.
I know what a moron, so much for best selling author 😂. She’s a Yank so she might choose to take it further 🤞

Reactions: 16
Or just read what I've written here as I blatantly plagerised it. I love that the stupid bint probably thinks that counts as citing it as her work and that that's it problem and potential law suit solved 😂🙄 I hope the Dr doesn't settle for that
Shes after all a celebrated top selling author!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Hinch has been Googling parenting coaching, and that’s how she came across the quote? Bit random find otherwise? May be she is worried about Ron’s development?

Reactions: 17
A “best selling author” who plagiarises actual credible people left right and centre with not one tit given until she gets called out on it and then it’s a half arsed attempt at brushing it under the carpet. You’re a massive crook Sopha in literally every way 🤥

Reactions: 31
How many times will she have to duck up so spectacularly for people to see her for what she is?

Go Dr! I really hope she doesn't drop this..although I imagine Grinch is DM'ing her right now with all kinds of passive aggressive threats about how famous she is but "sTiLl LeArNiNg"

Reactions: 26
Has anyone passed on the edited bit on to the Dr? I hope she sues hinch for ever penny 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.