Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s added to her post!
Or just read what I've written here as I blatantly plagerised it. I love that the stupid bint probably thinks that counts as citing it as her work and that that's it problem and potential law suit solved 😂🙄 I hope the Dr doesn't settle for that

Reactions: 16
Still technically not quoting her though, the prick
Nope, not credited her- just that “she’s written an article about it if you to read guys”
She may as well have put “but I wouldn’t bovva guyzzzz cos I’ve written it word for word above” 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s the capitalized ‘CERTAINLY’ that’s making me giggle. She really thought she wrote that!! Cheeky chops. View attachment 542921
God seeing these next to each other they're practically identical. Except Sofas doesnt make much sense. God knows how she managed to copy the majority and still duck it up. Honestly, why do people praise this woman so much, we should be following inspirational women who value being educated and not a women who cleans a clean sink god knows how many times a day.

Reactions: 20
I’m actually also wondering what her management company do? Are they having a phone in a drawer day because this is exactly the sort of thing I would expect them to be managing and addressing with Sophie and with the press.
Exactly surely they should be contacting the newspapers etc to correct what’s been written🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
I still don’t feel that she is recognising the author of her words. She’s still passing them off as her own it comes across to me!
does this stuffice? Someone on here please tell me your thoughts
She still hasn’t given credit. She needs to say she is quoting. Stupid witch. I hope the good Dr doesn’t accept this. Hinch knows exactly what she is doing, and if she doesn’t then Jamie will, given his old career

Reactions: 26
Never posted on this thread before (longtime stalker haha) and I don’t have a screenshot to back this up because I got a text and she’d changed it already when I went back on Instagram, but she originally changed it to say ‘“Comparison is the thief of joy” - Rebecca Hershberg’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She still hasn’t given credit. She needs to say she is quoting. Stupid witch. I hope the good Dr doesn’t accept this. Hinch knows exactly what she is doing, and if she doesn’t then Jamie will, given his old career
🤯 unreal!

Reactions: 8
She actually can’t credit that properly because ultimately she’s copied it. If she were one of my students I would have told her to rewrite it completely in her own words. Genuinely. She can’t get out of this with that half arsed “tribute” at the bottom. Delete and start again Hinchy.

Reactions: 35
Not quite an apology eh Hinch, even when you’ve done wrong.😉 I bet you had no choice but to amend your ranty plagiarism 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Editing it at the end of a long description of something old where virtually no one will ever see it. *slow clap*. That's straight out of the sly influencers handbook!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.