Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like as tattlers we should really throw our support behind this lovely lady and anyone who can afford order her book, the link on her website directs to amazon, mine arrives tomorrow! It’s not good enough but it’s something!

Amazon product

Also, now I’m pretty sure stacey’s comment has been deleted. Might just be mine but I thought ones with blue ticks came up first and hers hasn’t for me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t see it either
I can still see the Drs comment, but now I can’t see ss comment- that was at the top ans lots of people calling her out plus another comment from the Dr- that’s disappeared for me!

I feel like as tattlers we should really throw our support behind this lovely lady and anyone who can afford order her book, the link on her website directs to amazon, mine arrives tomorrow! It’s not good enough but it’s something!

Amazon product

Also, now I’m pretty sure stacey’s comment has been deleted. Might just be mine but I thought ones with blue ticks came up first and hers hasn’t for me
Yeah, it’s gone From mine too!

Reactions: 6
She must be exhausting to live with, she's never happy or content with what she has she just walks around the house looking for a space to fill or what she's bored of looking at and needs to change next, all she does is spend spend spend spend spend. Jamie enables her and just agrees to her every whim but surely he must think it's fine I like it stop! She has an obsession she doesn't appear to go a single day without spending money.
Screenshot_20210423-145656~2.png

Reactions: 17
She’s just saved herself from buying new covers, jeeez 🙄 You must be new here because our Soph is commited to being sustainable don’t you know? It was in her Tesco #ad.
Hope this helps. ATB.
I’ve been here quite a while 😉😂

Reactions: 6
Hope not too triggering to talk about this but has been on my mind. I was drawn into the hinch world, albeit not for very long (a few weeks if that - something felt a bit off and here I found the light) Mental health issues are rising and I have had my own anxiety etc and I can totally see how these accounts become hugely addictive (almost like a drug to ‘help’ people cope with other stuff, often previous unhealed stuff)) We all know hoarding can be hugely compulsive to addictive personalities.

I’m just really confused by a lot of stuff, do you think hinch is aware of how her account can actually have a negative impact on the more vulnerable in our community, she knows this, so takes advantage (don’t really want to believe that) for self-gain. As she talks about her own mental health, I just can’t help but see a huge paradox..

Here we laugh and jest (Which is refreshing btw) but truthfully I think this is all rather serious too. People can be very fragile, I just hope hinch has some self awareness around this subject..

Hope makes some sort of sense what I’m saying
yes! I’ve been saying for ages that “influencers” should be regulated. They could do serious harm without even realising. There’s so much attention drawn to body image and young girls believing photoshopped models are how they’re supposed to look but it goes far wider than that. Every influencer in each “genre” has the potential to harm their audience. In Hinch’s case it’s the spending, hoarding, bad cleaning advice to people who would never question it etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s magically gotten changed to go in the nursery and tell us she will be packing her hospital bag tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually also wondering what her management company do? Are they having a phone in a drawer day because this is exactly the sort of thing I would expect them to be managing and addressing with Sophie and with the press.

Reactions: 13
I thought she was having a csection? She must know when she is giving birth surely?

Reactions: 2
Another bleeping nursery tour?!! This woman is having my eyes out man.
Sloth-ie, you’ve already tagged your wicker tit and baydge bore fest about 7 times - all that remains to be tagged is the actual baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
No one gives a duck where your frames are from, where you got that godforsaken giraffe, or that you blagged another space tidy.
how about you focus on something else- like writing your apology post?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel her newest story the pillow will be personalised and she’s hidden the name

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.